NATURAL looking hair dye for MEN?

Not for me, but is there any brand of hair dye or technique in color choosing /application that doesnt make it so obvious it is hair dye on the guy?

Maybe there are and i just cant notice, but holy lord, whenever a guy dyes his hair toncover the grey it just looks so obvious

The "obviousness" of the dye automatically makes it a focal point and characteristic of said man.

It will be the first and most common thing brought up about him

Yah let me know.

I know black guys will dye their hair extra black, even if not graying, just for that look

It is obvious to me, but ut doesnt matter since that is the intended effect in that instance

If i go grey and decide to cover it up, i dont want to look like the dye jobs on the guys i know

It makes them look like pedophiles or something

Straight men don't dye their hair. 

dougie -

A lot of straight, older men do dye their hair

dougie -

Natural would imply leaving it the fuck alone as it is.

Men hair coloring is terrible. Just go get the ladies stuff. It's about 10-15 a kit. It just sucks because you pretty much have to do it every haircut or 2 if you're slacking with short hair. 

In Limbo -
dougie -

A lot of straight, older men do dye their hair

I found this gif of those "Straight" men getting their last colonic: 

Just for men touch of grey. It's pretty subtle.

In Limbo -

I know black guys will dye their hair extra black, even if not graying, just for that look

It is obvious to me, but ut doesnt matter since that is the intended effect in that instance

If i go grey and decide to cover it up, i dont want to look like the dye jobs on the guys i know

It makes them look like pedophiles or something

Just come out to your family already instead of dropping all these obvious clues 

Out of a box, no. Maybe if you go to a hair stylist they would be able to blend it in and make it look natural? Men shouldn't be coloring their hair in the first place though.

I’m 35 and just got this grey line on the left side of my beard. It’s like a skunk line. I hate it. Now while I have dark brown hair. My beard grows in this very dark red. Idk I guess I’m stuck. 

Still waiting for it.......

Clairol Age Defy Expert, FTW

You're welcome (Your welcome in the OG vernacular)

BostonCharm -

I’m 35 and just got this grey line on the left side of my beard. It’s like a skunk line. I hate it. Now while I have dark brown hair. My beard grows in this very dark red. Idk I guess I’m stuck. 

A friend of mine has the same beard color and may or may not have once used just for men light brown with great success. Allegedly...

TFK_HossPearson -
BostonCharm -

A friend of mine has the same beard color and may or may not have once used just for men light brown with great success. Allegedly...

I’m surprised that you ladies haven’t been run off the OG yet! Most women don’t make it for as long as you two have. 

WidespreadPanic -

Clairol Age Defy Expert, FTW

You're welcome (Your welcome in the OG vernacular)

“Nice dye job, lemme guess, Nice and Easy?”

LiveWire -
TFK_HossPearson -
BostonCharm -

I’m surprised that you ladies haven’t been run off the OG yet! Most women don’t make it for as long as you two have. 

Fair enough

In Limbo -

Not for me, but is there any brand of hair dye or technique in color choosing /application that doesnt make it so obvious it is hair dye on the guy?

Maybe there are and i just cant notice, but holy lord, whenever a guy dyes his hair toncover the grey it just looks so obvious

The "obviousness" of the dye automatically makes it a focal point and characteristic of said man.

It will be the first and most common thing brought up about him

Leave your temples grey and go one shade. Lighter than when you were 25.

Trust me