Naturally acquired antibodies provide upwards of 13X or higher better protection than any shots

Yet these people dictating mandates do not even remotely acknowledge it, never mind include it in their attempted policies. If we had honest people that actually cared about our health, we would have some sort of national push to sample people for naturally acquired antibodies. Yet we clearly do not. That little slimey sack of dog shit Fauci literally gets angry if you bring up natural immunity.

Make it make sense.

No man jimmy Kimmel tells us what to think
-libtard doomer og fags

2 Likes

It makes perfect sense if you understand the big agra-big pharma-big media-big brother takeover and control of all of humanity and our future.

2 Likes

I know, I know. You are correct.

It is insanity and downright dystopian…

New CDC Study: Vaccination Offers Higher Protection than Previous COVID-19 Infection

Media Statement

Embargoed Until: Friday, August 6, 2021, 1:00 p.m. ET
(404) 639-3286

In today’s MMWR, a study of COVID-19 infections in Kentucky among people who were previously infected with SAR-CoV-2 shows that unvaccinated individuals are more than twice as likely to be reinfected with COVID-19 than those who were fully vaccinated after initially contracting the virus. These data further indicate that COVID-19 vaccines offer better protection than natural immunity alone and that vaccines, even after prior infection, help prevent reinfections.

“If you have had COVID-19 before, please still get vaccinated,” said CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky. “This study shows you are twice as likely to get infected again if you are unvaccinated. Getting the vaccine is the best way to protect yourself and others around you, especially as the more contagious Delta variant spreads around the country.”

My fiance are dealing with this now. We both have anti bodies and her work says she has to be vaccinated by Oct 1

2 Likes

Youre a liar
As is the CDC

The CDC also said anti bodies last 6 months at most

Were on 15 months

Dork

1 Like

Let’s not even get started on compromised politicians and a highly corrupt pharmaceutical industrial complex using a highly weaponized media to actively suppress cheap, safe and widely used repurposed drugs as early therapeutic treatment for people to use if they notice signs of this CCP virus.

1 Like

Yep, that’s why they banned viral vector vaccines, there no money in inoculating the population with something that works.

1 Like

Dude, zero percentage of the population should trust the CDC or the WHO at this point. They lie to you by the hour. Propaganda was literally quietly codified into law during the obama administration. You’re a fucking mark, my man.

They don’t care about you. They don’t care about your health. They hate the country you grew up loving, and they hate you.

Never lose sight of that.

6 Likes

Can we get an article please. I need to shut up my ER doctor gf.

Pretty much. Especially when they publish their upcoming report on “gun” violence.

2 Likes

What study are you getting that information from?

There is an Israeli study that has concluded this. And the little criminal piece of shit has no answer for it:

1 Like

link to study pl0x

I saw that earlier. It’s pretty amazing that the countries top virologist claims to not now anything about antibodies. I was more interested in studies that show the numbers that I can show people.