NAVY SEAL talks WORST CRAP-HOLE, GREEDY CORRUPT CAPITALISM & Exploitation, Rev Jessie Jackson, and Africans R "Good People"

so I guess that NAVY SEALs observations were WRONG about GREEDY CAPITALISM EXPLOITATION? You must be a fan of Rev Jessie Jackson :laughing:

1 Like

So Jessie was over there preaching to the poor, who couldn’t pay him, so he had them sign over their mineral rights. I’m shocked!!! (Sarcasm)

1 Like

Cool… if it’s so great go live there then faggot!

1 Like

tempting…sell the LUXURY townHOME and retire to some beautiful place in Africa where my simple living habit would fit better with the local culture while my investments provide security against future uncertainties…yes, it is tempting but I have committed to my partner until her feminine hormones inspire her to Eat/Pray/Love which will probably never happen

Why would you get hate for that? Africans are completely different from black Americans. They don’t have any “rage” towards whites, quite the contrary.
Of course there are variations across countries, with Kenya and Nigeria being more unsafe (scams and violent crime) than say Botswana and Senegal.

I’ve been on the receiving end of MAGAtard HATE for suggesting that there are Good People among ALL variations of chocolate folks.

and the thing about humans is that we are mostly only different because of environmental influences. So the Chocolate Americans are really not so different from Chocolate Africans except in the “I’m from New York” kind of expression which is just a social construct

Of course there are good people everywhere but we have to be honest about the disaster that is contemporary black American culture. Some of it is to be blamed on the left, some of it is to be blamed on poverty and some things they have to take responsibility for.

1 Like

Why do spread lies like that? Biden and his followers hate minorities. Trump was the one president who tried to help minorities more than any other. Look at the money he gave HBCU

1 Like