navy seal vs israeli commando. Who wins?

I thought Israel was our ally...

Well judging as both guys previous opponents are mostly civilians in the middle east, i'd say its a toss up.

They are constantly on the same team..They train together all year long...

^^ your a complete dumbass...

Why dont you actually ask a real SEAL...how much they train together and how elite those commandos are

Depends on the soldier but very similar training. Phone Post

It all depends on circumstances, first off, is it a "regular" SEAL team platoon fighting a unit like Maktal? Or is it DevGru (ST-6) fighting an Orev Golani brigade? Speculation on something like this is utterly retarted,, I mean where are they located? What weapons? Do they have Indig forces available? Do they have air support? How do they come in contact with one another? Is it a hostage rescue, a raid, an ambush, a botched recon? Do they have a QRF readily available? How much ammo are they carrying? How long have they been in the field, how fatigued are they? I mean, guys, when you're discussing shit like this you have to consider anything and everything that concerns the units...that's why the show makes no sense at all, I think it's fun to watch and I do watch it - but don't fool yourself this shit is retarted. And If I absolutely had to pick, I would pick DevGru (ST-6)...I'm biased.

And WFA

ST6 > everyone else