Navy SEALS: "CAPITALISM is RUINING SpecOps"!?!

2 Likes

Good video, despite the misleading title.

Later

are you talking about the title to my thread or title of video?

if you are referring the title of my thread then anyone which watches the video will see that the title contains what is expressed in the video

this leads to an interesting contemplation. CAPITALISM has NO MORALITY. Whatever SELLS, Whatever Returns a PROFIT…LGBT…SEX…DEBAUCHERY…#metoo, MAGA, if it can be MARKETED, CAPITALIZED, and SOLD for PROFIT then GREED is GOOD???

does this reveal a FLAW in CAPITALISM?

2 Likes

So do they expose their ID, or are we just taking their word for it?

Because I have heard from several SpecOps guys, on record mind you, saying that R presidents are the best thing to ever happen to them and obama neutered them.

1 Like

Didn’t Obama Quietly TakeOut Bin Laden while Trump LOUDLY Argued with and Insulted Navy SEALS and Military and also Fired GENERALS?

Sure. I’ll admit that, but it took a month to give clearance. Trump did it in hours.

I’m also not sure what you’re talking about arguing with and insulting SEALs, and the generals were disobeying direct orders from him, their boss. Then it turns out they just wanted book deals.

And quit with the caps bullshit.

Also, one of the faggot, loser terrorist leaders that Trump took out, orchestrated the attack that my FIL thwarted and gave his life doing so. So he will always be A OK in my book.

2 Likes

Threefer! Donald Trump insults decorated Navy SEAL, congressman and … the Constitution-----

Canada got something right…

On 21 December 2006, a Federal Court judge rejected a request to proceed with a court martial against an unnamed JTF 2 officer, accused of assaulting and mistreating a subordinate. Because court martial requests require that the accused be named, the judge suggested that they explore other avenues to proceed with the court martial

I honestly failed to see the “insult”. And calling Brennan brave or whatever is just laughable.

All the people that have backed the president are starting to prove more and more to be the brave ones. Not just giving into media pressure and backing decisions that would prove to be the right ones.

Definitely flawed, but there is no perfect system. I’ll take it over starvation, death camps and killing fields any day.

2 Likes

The title of the thread and I don’t agree with you (not surprisingly), so let’s leave it at that.

Still, you posted an interesting video so kudos to you.

Trump’s pattern of insulting war heroes continues

Donald Trump’s insults of war heroes and military families who criticize him are a feature, not a bug, of his presidency.

Rather than respond to the substance of this critique, Trump dismissed McRaven as a “Hillary Clinton fan” and an “Obama backer.” Then he said the four-star admiral should have caught bin Laden earlier.
McRaven recently stepped down as chancellor of the University of Texas system to battle leukemia.

“I did not back Hillary Clinton or anyone else,” he said in a statement to CNN. “I am a fan of President Obama and President George W. Bush, both of whom I worked for.

Trump, who gave himself an “A+” for his overall performance as president in the Fox interview,…

But Trump often hasn’t lived up to his rhetoric. Among other things, he never apologized to John McCain before he died. The president said the late Arizona senator was not a war hero because he got captured. When retired Marine Corps Gen. John Allen endorsed Clinton in 2016, Trump blasted the former commander of the NATO-led mission in Afghanistan as “a failed general.”

“He likes to pound his chest and talk tough, but he has not served our nation in uniform,” said Rep.-elect Jason Crow, D-Colo., a former Army Ranger who served three tours in Iraq and Afghanistan. “They’re going to be spending yet another holiday away from their families in tents without running water.”

But Trump often hasn’t lived up to his rhetoric. Among other things, he never apologized to John McCain before he died. The president said the late Arizona senator was not a war hero because he got captured. When retired Marine Corps Gen. John Allen endorsed Clinton in 2016, Trump blasted the former commander of the NATO-led mission in Afghanistan as “a failed general.”

Thanks to Trump, more than 5,000 American G.I.s who would have spent Thanksgiving with their families will instead be separated from them — deployed at the southern border, waiting around for the arrival of a caravan of migrant families from Central America.

“He likes to pound his chest and talk tough, but he has not served our nation in uniform,” said Rep.-elect Jason Crow, D-Colo., a former Army Ranger who served three tours in Iraq and Afghanistan. “They’re going to be spending yet another holiday away from their families in tents without running water.”

Last week, on Veterans Day, Trump suggested that ballots cast by active duty members of the military who are deployed overseas should not be counted in Florida. He said that the state “must go with election night” numbers and not count new ballots that arrived afterward. He said this four days before the deadline, under Florida law, for military ballots to arrive that had been postmarked by Nov. 6.

The same day, he broke with tradition and — for the second year in a row — did not visit Arlington National Cemetery on the holiday. That was even after he took heavy criticism for skipping a Saturday ceremony in France to honor the end of World War I. The White House blamed rain, but the leaders of France, Germany and Canada still showed up.-----------

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/trumps-pattern-of-insulting-war-heroes-continues-with-commander-of-bin-laden-raid/

Again. I’m not seeing insults. Just more, shocker, false fan fare from the media.

Mcraven talking good about obama is not a good look for him. He hated the military and couldn’t hide it.

And the D rep talking shit because Trump never served? Where was his criticism of obama about that?

Obama had an American base suffer a terrorist attack and LITERALLY never mentioned it, but Trump did and even called the families of the victims.

100% those are flaws, unchecked capatilism is cancer! We are living proof of that!

well I can’t keep leading a horse to water so you are going to have to choose yourself to accept the FACTS and DATA I have presented or not.

1 Like

You showed me articles that claimed insults, but failed to produce them. Idk what you or they consider insults, but we’re not on the same page. Makes sense though for an entire party that believes word are violence.