Nazi Skinheads MMA training

Bull_in_chinashop -  nothing like White superiority to practice the arts of THAILAND, JAPAN, BRAZIL,
HAHAHA!

Anyway, no one has anything to worry about since 99.999% of bigots aren't intelligent or hard working enough to gain any real skills. The vast majority of the ones in this area are unemployed and use the money they get from their moms and GFs to go out drinking Pabst.

When I first opened my gym I had about a half dozen of these guys training at my gym. They were decent enough guys, one was even a good friend. I watched him grow up as I hungout with his dad. These guys paid to train, and when they started to spout BS it was an opportunity for me to open dialogue and show them other viewpoints. I figured they could actually learn something and expand their horizons (naive I know). I told them from day one that the time was going to come when someone would join the gym that they didn't "like" and that my doors were open to all people and that if I ever had a team picture I hoped it would be full of black, white, Asian, female, male, old, young, clean cut, tatto riddled, amputees, Anunnaki, and midgets. They said "No problem, we will stick together training, and won't be disruptive at all.

Well, that day came...in the form a half Amerindian/half African American. I'll make a long story short, but they all were VERY pissed. They started quitting one by one, and that one friend lingered until one day by e-mail he wrote me a book. The gist of his e-mail could be summed up by his one statement "You forced your multi-cultural view upon us." He not only stopped training, but stopped being a friend. I didn't see him for years.

So, I stuck to my guns and personal beliefs and replaced 6 paying members with one. Bad business decision, but one that allowed me to sleep at night. To this day "T" is one of my best buddies on Earth. He has literally given me his shirt off his back because I made a comment about it A few times the gym needed repairs or was behind on rent and he paid...not loaned, paid for it. I never had any regret, but the fact that I made such a great friend is a constant reward and reminder of what doing the right thing is all about.

Years later I recently saw that skinhead "friend" and he apologized profusely and said he has grown up and knew his head was screwed on wrong back then. On a funny side note, I heard about one of the other skinheads that got kicked out of the group a few years back-the reason: at a party at his house, his skinhead friends found Asian PRon on his computer. Unbelievable.

Dunno, just figured I'd share.

dojo storm imho

How come they only hate certain people??? Does that make them better then me because I hate everyone? family included! LOL

ausgepicht - 
Bull_in_chinashop -  nothing like White superiority to practice the arts of THAILAND, JAPAN, BRAZIL,
HAHAHA!

Anyway, no one has anything to worry about since 99.999% of bigots aren't intelligent or hard working enough to gain any real skills. The vast majority of the ones in this area are unemployed and use the moenythey get fro their mom's and GFs to go out drinking Pabst.

When I first opened my gym I had about a half dozen of these guys training at my gym. They were decent enough guys, one was even a good friend. I watched him grow up as I hungout with his dad. These guys paid to train, and when they started to spout BS it was an opportunity for me to open dialogue and show them other viewpoints. I figured they could actually learn something and expand their horizons (naive I know). I told them from day one that the time was going to come when someone would join the gym. that they didn't "like" and that my doors were open to all people and that if ever had a team picture I hoped it would be full of black, white, Asian, female, male, old, young, clean cut, tatto riddled, amputees, Anunnaki, and midgets. They said "No problem, we will stick together training, and won't be disruptive at all."

Well, that day came...in the form a half Amerindian/half African American. I'll make a long story short, but they all were VERY pissed. They started quitting one by one, and that one friend lingered until one day by e-mail he wrote me a book. The gist of his e-mail could be summed up by his one statement "You forced your multi-cultural view upon us." He not only stopped training, but stopped being a friend. I didn't see him for years.

So I stuck to my guns and personal beliefs and replaced 6 paying members with one. Bad business decision, but one that allowed me to sleep at night. To this day "T" is one of my best buddies on Earth. He has literally given me his shirt off his back because I made a comment about it A few times the gym needed repairs or was behind on rent and he paid...not loaned, paid for it. I never had any regret, but the fact that I made such a great friend is a constant reward and reminder of what doing the right thing is all about.

Years later I recently saw that skinhead "friend" and he apologized profusely and said he has grown up and knew his head was screwed on wrong back then. On a funny side note, I heard about one of the other skinheads that got kicked out of the group a few years back-the reason: at a party at his house, his skinhead friends found Asian PRon on his computer. Unbelievable.

that's pretty cool. i'd vote you up if i could.

Carl Weathers - 
boomtown - dojo storm imho

dojo stormfront

good point

That skin head has hair on his head....WhitePower

Bobby Lupo - 
billyball2 - 
Timothyk - Fuck, why does every nazi asshole think he is entitled to the term skinhead?' The term skinhead does no apply to nazi's!

You're a moran if you don't understand the correlation between the two.

he probably actually understands the history of skinheads and how that doesn't mean racist. If so, not a moran at all

Guys, seriously... it's "moron."

ummm, are we still kicking around the idea of a dojo raid?

WildFireJoe - 
Guys, seriously... it's "moron."

noob

donkypunch55 - ummm, are we still kicking around the idea of a dojo raid?

i'm still up for it

boomtown - 
donkypunch55 - ummm, are we still kicking around the idea of a dojo raid?

i'm still up for it

i'm in Iowa.

would rather fight one of these guy's on a card somewhere. at least get my gas paid for. are they "real" fighters who compete etc?

ausgepicht - 
HAHAHA!

Anyway, no one has anything to worry about since 99.999% of bigots aren't intelligent or hard working enough to gain any real skills. The vast majority of the ones in this area are unemployed and use the moenythey get fro their mom's and GFs to go out drinking Pabst.

When I first opened my gym I had about a half dozen of these guys training at my gym. They were decent enough guys, one was even a good friend. I watched him grow up as I hungout with his dad. These guys paid to train, and when they started to spout BS it was an opportunity for me to open dialogue and show them other viewpoints. I figured they could actually learn something and expand their horizons (naive I know). I told them from day one that the time was going to come when someone would join the gym. that they didn't "like" and that my doors were open to all people and that if ever had a team picture I hoped it would be full of black, white, Asian, female, male, old, young, clean cut, tatto riddled, amputees, Anunnaki, and midgets. They said "No problem, we will stick together training, and won't be disruptive at all."

So I stuck to my guns and personal beliefs and replaced 6 paying members with one. Bad business decision, but one that allowed me to sleep at night. To this day "T" is one of my best buddies on Earth. He has literally given me his shirt off his back because I made a comment about it A few times the gym needed repairs or was behind on rent and he paid...not loaned, paid for it. I never had any regret, but the fact that I made such a great friend is a constant reward and reminder of what doing the right thing is all about.

Voted up. 

Your point?

ausgepicht - 
HAHAHA!

TTT. GREAT STORY.

donkypunch55 - Your point?

No point. Black Panthers + Sean Hannity = very funny. 

thforklift - 
donkypunch55 - Your point?

No point. Black Panthers + Sean Hannity = very funny. 

cool, i'm with you.

billyball2 - 
Bobby Lupo - 
billyball2 - 
Timothyk - Fuck, why does every nazi asshole think he is entitled to the term skinhead?' The term skinhead does no apply to nazi's!

You're a moran if you don't understand the correlation between the two.

he probably actually understands the history of skinheads and how that doesn't mean racist. If so, not a moran at all

LOL!!!

I see. Understanding the "history" of the skinheads means that you can ignore the evolution of the movement over the last decade or so?

Wonderful.

You know, the swastika is actually an ancient symbol of the sun representing peach, life and harmony, so maybe Kirik should display it proudly on the front page of mma.tv

The movement of skinheads ehh? Well I am practicing Jew, and a skin. I have many skin friends in the cincinnati area, where I live. We kick the shit out of natzis on the regular in kentucky. Maybe you should review the history and current use of the word, instead of taking the media's standpoint.

Carl Weathers - 
boomtown - dojo storm imho

dojo stormfront

Dojo storm like a motherfather.

That video reminds me that I want to watch American History X again.