Nba 2k16 career

Who's else loves the career mode? I love the high school and college aspect of it. I've made 3 careers... 2nd season center who got drafted by Miami heat, pg who got drafted By the suns and now I've made a athletic sf who has just signed for arizona. How are you guys liking it?????? Phone Post 3.0

Been playing MyGM to accumulate VC points so I can boost my MyCareer player once I have enough haha. Georgetown gave me the best recruitment pitch so I'll probably play for them. Unless UCLA comes lol Phone Post 3.0

Got Jordan edition but waiting to finish MGS, Witcher 3 and right now Battlefront beta.... Too many games not enough time. Plus my kids want to play Disney Infinity everytime I turn on my PS4... Phone Post 3.0

Not impressed. You play as a high school phenom with a 54 rating (lower than any player in the game). It's fucking stupid. I liked the whole college ball and high school thing and even the drama but my stats were that low I couldn't score for shit. In the past I've always enjoyed playing a full rookie season, you can build your stats enough that by the end of the season you're pretty good, plus you can actually win rookie of the year. Only playing 8 games sucked and gave me no chance to up my minutes or win any awards!

They seriously need to go back to the drawing board, I was stupidly excited about this mode but they ruined it. Now I'm in my second season it's back to normal but unlike 2k15 I'm not in the starting lineup, I'm still rotting on the bench. Phone Post 3.0

Why is is that everyone I know got drafted to the Suns?
If you got the MJ version, why didn't you upgrade your player with the free VC? I did and I've started every game in my second season. Phone Post 3.0

I got drafted by orlando which suckeddddd! Phone Post 3.0

ThePrimateFormerlyKnownAs - Why is is that everyone I know got drafted to the Suns?
If you got the MJ version, why didn't you upgrade your player with the free VC? I did and I've started every game in my second season. Phone Post 3.0
Didn't get the mj edition unfortunately. I got drafted to the bucks which I was pretty stoked about. I found it real difficult to do well in the 8 game rookie season with a 56 rating. Now I'm getting into the second season it's somewhere in the 60's but I've always been into aiming for rookie of the year and coming into the next season as an established starter. Guess I've just gotta accept defeat and pretend this is my rookie season. Phone Post 3.0