NBA Is Back!

It's nice to sit down with an ice cold ginger ale and watch some roundball.

Just watched Utah pick up the W. Now LA vs LA.

Who else is excited?

1 Like

Fuck the NBLMA...

10 Likes

Every single player, coach, staff, referee etc. took a knee for the anthem. That was it for me.

10 Likes

I'm pumped man. It was a really good game. I like watching the pels, they have so much young talent. I hope they can keep that core together. 

Probably not going to be a very popular thread bro. Lots of cancel culture on the OG. 

Kirik Jr - 

I'm pumped man. It was a really good game. I like watching the pels, they have so much young talent. I hope they can keep that core together. 

Probably not going to be a very popular thread bro. Lots of cancel culture on the OG. 

1 Like

Isaac Fookin' Nootin -

Every single player, coach, staff, referee etc. took a knee for the anthem. That was it for me.

I agree.   I missed sports during the shutdown, but this break showed me how little they mean in our life.  

The constant barrage of preaching that we are “too privileged” and “not woke enough” will ruin any sport that caves in to the movement.    

Sports are a way to exit life for a while, not persuade us to change our views.   In every stadium of all sports, fans of all races, come together to root for their team.   

6 Likes

RJJH -
Isaac Fookin' Nootin -

this.

I hate it but I have to stick to my convictions.

so, fuck the NBA.

Fuck Em...

Not watching with their BS politics allowed in sports!! They are paid to do a job, not be political! They cant wear their sponsors jerseys, they have to wear what the NBA has a deal with. 

RJJH -
Isaac Fookin' Nootin -

this.

I hate it but I have to stick to my convictions.

so, fuck the NBA.

So far, hockey has shown how it's done. No kneeling, standing arm in arm on the blueline, heads high.

1 Like

If you cannot enjoy sports without worrying about politics, I feel bad for you.

Go Suns!

1 Like

NHL kicks ass...fuck all other major team sports 

2 Likes

Cire - 
Isaac Fookin' Nootin -

I agree.   I missed sports during the shutdown, but this break showed me how little they mean in our life.  

The constant barrage of preaching that we are “too privileged” and “not woke enough” will ruin any sport that caves in to the movement.    

Sports are a way to exit life for a while, not persuade us to change our views.   In every stadium of all sports, fans of all races, come together to root for their team.   

Agree ! Millionaire fucks who hate the country & are the definition of privilege ! I can’t stand them !

Fuck them ! We want to watch a game and escape this dull , sad world !
They want to Use this time to preach to us that America is corrupt & white peoples are bad !

No thanks , fuck the NBA !

3 Likes

The NBA is a garbage product.

Its actual level of notoriety should be somewhere between competitive rowing and womens professional darts.

Its trash.  Entertainment options are near unlimited.  Quit watching a trash sport, run by a trash organization, catering to a trash audience.

1 Like

Kwang -

It's nice to sit down with an ice cold ginger ale and watch some roundball.

Just watched Utah pick up the W. Now LA vs LA.

Who else is excited?

I will not be watching anymore NBA! Disrespectful motherfuckers can fuck off!  Don't need politics in sports!  If NFL goes this way done with them too!

1 Like

Who gives a flying fuck?  More scripted than WWE.

1 Like

The NBA is such terrible entertainment. Basketball is a bad sport. 

Cire - 
Isaac Fookin' Nootin -

yep

These cowards can't even kneel with pride. You see Lebron, AD and the rest with stacks of towels under their precious knees? Pussies. 

2 Likes

Go Bucks. Gonna have a watch party with the kids tonight. 

1 Like

My wife is a huge NFL fan. Guess once the season starts the nfl will be much like the nba. Therefore, I'm divorcing my wife. Might be more to this story, but I'll use this as my narrative. 

1 Like