NBA player does the McGregor (McMahon) walk.

That was embarrassing looking by Gasol.

This is like a bunch of soccer moms doing every latest dance their daughters are doing. Phone Post 3.0

time traveling 12er -
WhereIsGoranReljic -

Looks much different when a giant like Marc is doing it. 

Also, it's funny to me he's just named as "NBA Player" .

I considered it but from experience here it seems like most people don't follow other sports.  I thought there would be a pretty high liklihood that lots of mma fans wouldn't know who marc gasol was.

You did the right thing. Wasn't trying to imply you don't know NBA players, simply found it funny.

That weak ass track "money walk" Phone Post 3.0

The McMahon is with static shoulders and forward moving floppy arms

The McGregor is lots of shoulder movement with trailing arms in both directions.

Jeez, everyone knows that

Jeez. Phone Post 3.0

I did the McGregor walk a few months ago after tapping out one of my buddies. We both laughed hysterically like schoolchildren. 

It will really blow up if Ronaldo does it.

Vince McMahon is goat. Phone Post 3.0

cmfc - Kiko Alonso from the Dolphins also did it after his pick six on Sunday
Anyone got a link to that? Was waiting for someone in the NFL to do it. The center on my Warriors just did a horrible dance after hitting one jump shot and post show guys called him a half baked Conor McGregor...its taking over. What did Conor call it on the embedded show when he did it? Never heard of the guy but it definitely was Vince. Phone Post 3.0

It's a Liam Gallagher walk, noobs 

Couldn't find a real life gif, but this is the Liam Gallagher animation from Oasis' Masterplan video

https://i.makeagif.com/media/10-10-2015/DxZ6Ee.gif

Jive Turkey - 

Couldn't find a real life gif, but this is the Liam Gallagher animation from Oasis' Masterplan video

https://i.makeagif.com/media/10-10-2015/DxZ6Ee.gif

Conor puts his head forward like Liam does, it doesn't look like Vinny Mac does that. In that way it's actually closer to how Liam does it, but more exaggerated like Vinny Mac's.

clayclamitia -
cmfc - Kiko Alonso from the Dolphins also did it after his pick six on Sunday
Anyone got a link to that? Was waiting for someone in the NFL to do it. The center on my Warriors just did a horrible dance after hitting one jump shot and post show guys called him a half baked Conor McGregor...its taking over. What did Conor call it on the embedded show when he did it? Never heard of the guy but it definitely was Vince. Phone Post 3.0

It's funny that they attributed that one to Conor also.  Zaza was actually mimicking a move Durant sometimes does after a good shot.

I'm hoping Romero's little march he did will catch on after he's champ lol. Phone Post 3.0

BuddyRevell -

Right there!  The patented Mr McMahon strut.

I don't know why people keep saying Conor's movement is like Vince's

Jive Turkey -

I thought it was the 2pac walk as he left court. Phone Post 3.0

Ant C -
Jive Turkey -

I thought it was the 2pac walk as he left court. Phone Post 3.0

Oh snap!

Jack Skellington - 
BuddyRevell -

Right there!  The patented Mr McMahon strut.

How can that walk be called anything but 'the McMahon'?