NBA Tickets = Systematic Racism

How come nobody is talking about how ticket prices for NBA games represent systematic racism?  Think about it, when you watch an NBA game on TV, who do you see in the crowd, especially courtside and floor level? WHITE PEOPLE.  Guys, this is NOT RIGHT and RACIST!  It is not FAIR to the inner city urban youths (of color) that they are unable to go watch their heroes do what they do best every night just because they haven't procured the funds to buy a ticket.  

In order to balance the scales here, I propose that ticket prices are lowered to $20 per ticket if you have been affected by systematic racism or $0 if you are unwilling to pay that amount.  White people can continue to pay normal ticket prices, with a reasonable 500% tax on top of that to cover previous injustices.  

Imagine NBA games full of nothing but urban youths in the crowd cheering passionately for their favorite NBA stars. This will create a much livelier atmosphere than the boring white crowds (that's right, I said it, don't be offended), and it will give all of the NBA stars a chance to interact nightly with the people they so adamantly protest for.  

Can we all get on board with this??? #LowerNBATicketPricesBecauseItIsntFair

Also, if the WNBA is ever able to start charging money for tickets, I think they should have the same policy. 

4 Likes

Yes NBA, please help bring inner city kids and fath..

oops

2 Likes

Everything should cost less for blacks than for whites.

1 Like

Nobody cares

1 Like

Give the libtards some time.

psychosphere -

Yes NBA, please help bring inner city kids and fath..

oops

No it's okay... some of the kids will get to watch their fathers play and maybe get a chance to meet him.

I suspect crime in the arenas would skyrocket and let’s not forget about how do you pay for these assholes contracts? Economics is something that escapes OP and all these liberal morons- nothing is free someone always winds up picking up the bill. 

phatcat -

I suspect crime in the arenas would skyrocket and let’s not forget about how do you pay for these assholes contracts? Economics is something that escapes OP and all these liberal morons- nothing is free someone always winds up picking up the bill. 

“These assholes contracts”...

this is the best part IMO.  Nobody is watching/going to games, revenue is down these idiots will. It get giant contracts anymore due to their own retarded political beliefs.

Asians have the potential to be as good as basketball as anyone. They just haven’t been given the chance. Every NBA team should be forced to have one asian player to rectify this injustice.