NBC cancelled Community

Fuuuuuuu Phone Post 3.0

Fucking faggots. Phone Post 3.0

About time imo. The show was well dragged on. But highly addictive at first. Not like the office which was always evolving in a way Phone Post 3.0

I dunno, season 4 being kind of weak didn't help.

I will say, the episode where they referred back to things that happened in past episodes, but never really happened., was genuus.

Sucks because they were one season away from their goal of 6 seasons and a movie.

RIP June Carter Annies boobs.

Fucking lame. The last season was a great return to form after the lame S4. Meanwhile they renew tired schlock like "Chicago PD". Whatever.

I has a sad Phone Post 3.0

Community Has Been Cancelled

Or start grappling with a rash guard you greasy gay pigs Phone Post

BradGluckman - 

Netflix could pick it up i stopped watching after the 3rd season

Beat me to it, Netflix can pick this up and make it a little more raunchy. Maybe even see Alison's titties!!

It's probably my fault. I never watched it.

fucking loved this show

fuck

the gi joe episode was awesome

Sheeet, one of my favourite shows. Phone Post 3.0

They NEVER had any love for the show,always fucked it over with time slots or long hiatus!

She values Safety over freedom, that says it all.

Berry Violent - 
PatK - 

I will say, the episode where they referred back to things that happened in past episodes, but never really happened., was genuus.

thats a gag stolen from South park or maybe the clerks cartoon. Or just shows like Ducktales where a lot of things happened in the intro that never happened on the show

Not to derail this thread (I love Community and I'm pissed it was cancelled) but I'm pretty sure everything in the intro to Ducktales happened in the show.

Phaedo - 
Berry Violent - 
PatK - 

thats a gag stolen from South park or maybe the clerks cartoon. Or just shows like Ducktales where a lot of things happened in the intro that never happened on the show

Not to derail this thread (I love Community and I'm pissed it was cancelled) but I'm pretty sure everything in the intro to Ducktales happened in the show.

After some Google-fu, it appears that I am wrong. Fuck those fuckers. I remember watching that show everyday, hoping that I would finally see the episode from the Intro where the floor is collapsing and they're being chased by a mummy or some shit. And it didn't exist. That's like false advertising or something.

And Community kicked ass. I hope Hulu or Netflix picks it up.