NCAA Wrestling 2021

Little late to start this thread, but glad that some college wrestling is on and getting back to normal. A little ACC action tonight. UVA just dominated Duke and NC State/Va Tech getting ready to start on ACC Network.

A couple big matches scheduled Sunday in the B1G with Iowa vs Purdue (10:30am) and Ohio State (1:00pm) on B1G Network. Unfortunately Penn State vs Michigan, scheduled for Sunday, has been postponed.

3 Likes

Yep... was looking forward to PSU this weekend

This NC State/Tech match is a good one. 13 -13 through 8 matches.

glad its back love watch iowa, penn, ohio,and ok. why do they do quad meets, is that just to matches in?

RocknRolla - glad its back love watch iowa, penn, ohio,and ok. why do they do quad meets, is that just to matches in?

Yeah, I think they are doing the tri to get matches in. Looks like Iowa HC Tom Brands and 165lb Alex Marinelli are both in COVID protocols for positive tests and will miss this weekend and the Penn State match next Friday.

1 Like

M I Z Z O U!!!

Thanks for thread. I didn’t know anything was on. Just watched Nc state and Virginia tech. A great match up. Went to criteria

Damn what an ending at 125lbs. #8 Sam Latona hits a TD and back points with 5 second left to beat #4 Jakob Camocho. This tied up the match 16-16 and they are going to criteria.

B Sharps - Damn what an ending at 125lbs. #8 Sam Latona hits a TD and back points with 5 second left to beat #4 Jakob Camocho. This tied up the match 16-16 and they are going to criteria.

Great match up. Both team and 125lbers

That win gave Tech 49 match points to NC State’s 48 and #8 Va Tech beats #3 NC State on criteria. A good night for the ACC.

In

B Sharps - 
RocknRolla - glad its back love watch iowa, penn, ohio,and ok. why do they do quad meets, is that just to matches in?

Yeah, I think they are doing the tri to get matches in. Looks like Iowa HC Tom Brands and 165lb Alex Marinelli are both in COVID protocols for positive tests and will miss this weekend and the Penn State match next Friday.

looking forward to iowa and penn…desanto and rby will be good. think rby owns desanto though

RocknRolla -
B Sharps - 

looking forward to iowa and penn…desanto and rby will be good. think rby owns desanto though

As an Iowa fan, I agree. On both counts. 

RocknRolla - 
B Sharps - 

That match and Eirman vs Nick Lee should be fireworks.

Iowa and Ohio State getting ready to start on B1G network.

Anybody see what Spencer Lee did today?  I think his first three matches were pins...

He just pinned the back up for Ohio State. He didn’t wrestle against Purdue.

1 Like

If you got ESPN+ they are showing Ark Little Rock at Oklahoma State starting now.

RocknRolla -
B Sharps - 

Postponed!  Fuck!

Stu Cazzo - 
RocknRolla -
B Sharps - 

Postponed!  Fuck!

Damn that sucks. Hopefully OSU/Michigan still happens.