NCAA Wrestling on ESPN

Was anyone else just watching that? Robles (one-legged) is a badass!

Jaggers..."I scouted him on youtube earlier today and knew..."

Awesome.

ha nice

that cradle was sick

Jaggers cradle was sick. He went from defending the single leg to having his guy on his back. Cant wait to watch metalf from iowa. Heard he is disgusting

I'm digging the split screen.

^^yea its cool..Metcalf is intense. His interview he reminded me of Gable, oblivious to everything but dominating.

Metcalf v Caldwell tomorrow is a barn burner.

Seems like a douche. "he was content with losing" you dont say that about a guy you just beat. Its like throwing salt in the wound. Im sure the other guy was thinking. Yeah fuck it, im just going to lose this and wrestle for third.

Yeah, he could talk about himself and leave the opponent out of it.

Jake Herbert is a mother fucker. He is tough.

Robles was fucking awesome. He was going against the #1 seed and lost the match in the last half of the last period.

Question though for the wrestling guys. How the fuck can you take down a dude that is allready down? Essentially the only way to get points is to take his back by spinning around him. Whats to stop you from just rushing him and knocking him over?

Metcalf dude is intense. Was watching a match last night on ESPNU from the Marine Classic and he won like 12-3 but was pissed he didnt get a pin or tech fall.

sans lubricant - 
The Kangaroo -  Robles was fucking awesome. He was going against the #1 seed and lost the match in the last half of the last period.

Question though for the wrestling guys. How the fuck can you take down a dude that is allready down? Essentially the only way to get points is to take his back by spinning around him. Whats to stop you from just rushing him and knocking him over?

Metcalf dude is intense. Was watching a match last night on ESPNU from the Marine Classic and he won like 12-3 but was pissed he didnt get a pin or tech fall.

you rushing in= him shooting low
im talking about shoulder blasting him low. like a linebacker blowing up on a fullback.

just seems hard to take down a guy that is already down.

which in no way is knock on robles. one of the toughest mofo's ive ever seen. (class act too in the post match interview)

Due to stupid broadcast rights, I'm forced to follow NCAA with only the Flowrestling audiofeed

:(

If anyone has a stream of ESPN for the finals tomorrow, I will sell my soul for it.

Man, I'm watching on HD. Sorry.

sans lubricant - 
Canario - Due to stupid broadcast rights, I'm forced to follow NCAA with only the Flowrestling audiofeed

:(

If anyone has a stream of ESPN for the finals tomorrow, I will sell my soul for it.

espn360.com

You can also watch replays of the other rounds.

No dice, can't watch American broadcasts (even online) in Canada.

MetCalf takes Caldwell out imo.

sans lubricant - 

So it begins...

The worst was during the Olympics. CBC's coverage of wrestling was okish, NBC's was awesome.....and yet, I couldn't watch it.

HELWIG -  MetCalf takes Caldwell out imo.

That's a safe bet

Metcalf certainly has a score to settle. Only guy to ever beat him, and with a pin from a spladle no less!