NCIS LA

I saw one episode of CSI where the red head dude led the swat team to the house and was the first to kick in the door, then after that he flew the helicopter to escape a bad guy and finally by the end was in the lab doing doctor shit.

Seems like the department is getting their money's worth out of him.

jcblass - I saw one episode of CSI where the red head dude led the swat team to the house and was the first to kick in the door, then after that he flew the helicopter to escape a bad guy and finally by the end was in the lab doing doctor shit.

That's Lt. Horatio Kane. He actually is a cop, but is also head of the Miami Dade Crime Lab.

It's annoying that they make Hedy out to be some yoda-like character that knows everything about everything. Enough already, her giving computer advice to the male geek was ridiculous. Phone Post 3.0

I remember many years ago, when it first started, that I was told CSI was very realistic.

First episode I watched one of the lines was 'We do it because we're detectives dammit!' I promptly turned it off and never watched it again.

I'm going to give NCIS: LA a shot again as it sounds like it may be fun. Plus now that my expectations of it have been destroyed I may enjoy it more. Phone Post 3.0

The show is completely unrealistic on so many levels, not to mention the complete disregard for laws and the Constitution. That said it is still fun to watch.

Every time they shout "Federal agents! Drop your weapon!" they get shot at.

Every. Single. Time.

jettdogg - Daniela is perfect.

Yep, and pregnant, by Deeks' brother

When i see Deeks I can't help but think of beerfest.

Also i had never watched the show until watching a marathon yesterday, the shows weren't in any particular order and i dint think any were from season 1, do how does Deeks who is LAPD work with NCIS? Phone Post 3.0

MolsonMuscles - Every time they shout "Federal agents! Drop your weapon!" they get shot at.

Every. Single. Time.
They also all have probably about 1000 bodies to their name, each officer kills at least two people per episode Phone Post 3.0

We put it on,,, can't read too much into it:.
Lots of explosions Phone Post 3.0

JustPeed - When i see Deeks I can't help but think of beerfest.

Also i had never watched the show until watching a marathon yesterday, the shows weren't in any particular order and i dint think any were from season 1, do how does Deeks who is LAPD work with NCIS? Phone Post 3.0
Inter-agency exchange program.
Hitting crime at all levels....
From the street to Afghanistan,,,
These fuckers do IT ALL Phone Post 3.0

rustyshakleford -
JustPeed - When i see Deeks I can't help but think of beerfest.

Inter-agency exchange program.
Hitting crime at all levels....
From the street to Afghanistan,,,
These fuckers do IT ALL Phone Post 3.0
Ah I see, lol.

Yeah it is cheesy, over the top, ridiculous and far fetched but for what it is, i found it entertaining. Enough for me to leave it running on tv all day (dont judge ive went months living without cable or many amenities and am now house sitting for a friend and although i was never one to watch a lot of tv, the novelty of having cable at my disposal is being enjoyed) I also found everyone punching holes in the plot and pointing out all the far fetched stuff entertaining too.
The "hot gun" yielded the biggest lol Phone Post 3.0

Daniela Ruah is hot as heck.
Have to say that Renee Felice Smith is more my type...pretty petite

jrrrrr - Daniela Ruah is hot as heck.
Renee Felice Smith, is that the geeky tech chick or the old broad? Both are tiny lol.

But if its the tech chick, yeah, she does it for me just as much as the sex pot detective. Phone Post 3.0

gord96 - 
jcblass - I saw one episode of CSI where the red head dude led the swat team to the house and was the first to kick in the door, then after that he flew the helicopter to escape a bad guy and finally by the end was in the lab doing doctor shit.

That's Lt. Horatio Kane. He actually is a cop, but is also head of the Miami Dade Crime Lab.

And a helicopter pilot and swat officer :)

JustPeed - 
Renee Felice Smith, is that the geeky tech chick or the old broad? Both are tiny lol.

But if its the tech chick, yeah, she does it for me just as much as the sex pot detective. Phone Post 3.0

LOL - yeah Renee Smith is the tech cutey.

They structure the old lady insanely with language skills, intelligence background, etc. They go overboard with her background and skills.

jrrrrr -
JustPeed - 

LOL - yeah Renee Smith is the tech cutey.

They structure the old lady insanely with language skills, intelligence background, etc. They go overboard with her background and skills.
Yeah and she had a quote in An episode yesterday where she has killed enough people to have filled two cemeteries. Was it ever explained how an old English woman is the head of ncis? Phone Post 3.0

It's outlandish, but enjoyable....
Heard Scott Bakula is doing a NCIS spinoff Phone Post 3.0

jcblass -
gord96 - 

And a helicopter pilot and swat officer :)
He's so amazing! Phone Post 3.0