NE1 else hate raw tomatos but love ketchup etc?

Anyone else hate RAW tomatoes but simply love tomato based products like ketchup or really good tomato based pasta sauces?

I'm this way and I could not eat a raw tomato to save my life, but tomatoes any other way?  No problem.  Well I can't eat like Cambell's Tomato Soup or drink V8 juice.  And seriously who the fuck drinks V8 juice?

Ketchup, pasta sauces even salsa, no problemo.  Raw Tomatoes, it's Vomit City.

Yup, hate tomatoes and eat ketchup, I'll destroy a Bloody Mary as well. Phone Post 3.0

Yep Phone Post 3.0

Nope. I grow my own, so damn good. Phone Post 3.0

I'm the opposite. I hate ketchup and like tomatoes. Phone Post 3.0

On sandwiches, yes. I wont eat BLT's and I order burgers no onion no tomatoes.

I've learned to eat em on salad and pico de gallo.

I hate tomatoes, but merely like ketchup. Cherry tomatoes are decent though.

I like raw tomatoes better than processed tomatoes. Some of you should try heirloom tomatoes and be sure to seed them and see if you like them any better. Phone Post 3.0

Only one in my family that hates tomatoes, but i'm the only one that puts ketchup on everything. And dont buy me m'fn "no salt added" ketchup either. I'm the shirt, I put ketchup on my ketchup. (And put it on my steak, I don't admit that often) Phone Post 3.0

FapSlap - Only one in my family that hates tomatoes, but i'm the only one that puts ketchup on everything. And dont buy me m'fn "no salt added" ketchup either. I'm the shirt, I put ketchup on my ketchup. (And put it on my steak, I don't admit that often) Phone Post 3.0
Well, there's no accounting for taste and this post proves it. Phone Post 3.0

Tomatoes suck, ketchup, particularly whataburger ketchup is the king condiment of the multiverse

I can't eat tomatoes... love red sauce, salsa, ketchup, bloody Mary's, etc. Phone Post 3.0

I hate ketchup. Love tomatoes. Could eat them every day. Little bit of pepper. Mmmmmmm Phone Post 3.0

pfsjkd - I'm the opposite. I hate ketchup and like tomatoes. Phone Post 3.0
Kinda the same here Phone Post 3.0

Did you see the thread about grown ups who eat like children? Phone Post 3.0

Man Ive gotta be the worst

I love ketchup, I love tomatoe based foods like chilli and pizza etc but if you give me anything to do with a raw tomatoe I'll yack

Exact same with onions, if they're blended down no problem
But chunks ... No sir Phone Post 3.0

It's because ketchup is sugar & vinegar, & the tomatoes are mostly irrelevant.