Necessa games for the 360

Thinking about picking up an Xbox elite. What are pretty much the required games for it?

Also, what are the good downloadable games too?

(Edit) Stupid link.

If you've never had an Xbox1, refer to Joe Ray's thread about the best Xbox1 games to play on the 360. You can get a lot of them for under $10 used.

For 360 games, you should have Dead Rising, Oblivion, Earth Defense Force 2017...but there's no need to buy a game if you're not sure about it. Almost every game has a downloadable playable demo, so you can try a bunch of games for free.

Same with Arcade games, all of them can be downloaded as free demos before you buy them. I like Pac-Man Championship Edition, Bomberman Live, DOOM (with online multiplayer of course), Castlevania Symphony of the Night (it's the full original PS1 game), there are plenty of old-school arcade games if you want any of your old favorites, then there's stuff like Sonic the Hedgehog, and of course Aegis Wing and Yaris are free for the full version of the game.

As usual FAB has a great post, however, I'm just gonna make a list of all the games I would not want to leave my collection.

(no particular order)
Orange Box
Mass Effect
BioShock
Oblivion
Gears of War
Rainbow Six Vegas 1+2
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 1+2
Assassin's Creed
COD 4 (2 and 3 can be picked up cheap too!)
Burnout:Paradise
Guitar Hero 2+3
Just Cause (can be picked up really cheap if used, highly underrated game imo, especially if you have HDTv)
Devil May Cry 4
Kane & Lynch
Fight Night Rd. 3
Condemmed (I like the first one more than the second...should be cheap to pick up too)
Bully
Crackdown (if you are OCD at all, this game can be either a blessing or nightmare...I loved it) 

Carcassone is a good arcade game, as is Settlers. Symphony of the Night is a must buy, Ikaruga is pretty fun too. Puzzle quest is by far the arcade game I've put more hours into than any other, though. As stated...download demos first.

Most people with a PC already have better versions of most of those games though...

no they don't

I wouldn't say there are alot of neeeded games. I would say you NEED a gamefly membership. Only buy the multiplayer stuff for xbox live play. Rent the rest through Gamefly.

Big Pun: I did gamefly before, my postal carrier is a fucking retard... So it's a no go.

What kind of games are you into? I would say Bioshock, Mass Effect, and oblivion are my top 3 choices for MUST have games..and GTA is coming out in a few short hours as well

"Most people with a PC already have better versions of most of those games though..."

I can't find a good free/torrent version of Carcassone on pc, anoyone know of one?

pulsar -

"Most people with a PC already have better versions of most of those games though..."

I can't find a good free/torrent version of Carcassone on pc, anoyone know of one?

Anything for a brotha,

http://games.asobrain.com/

Look for Toulouse...

They also have Catan on there.

My must-haves: Mass Effect, Bioshock, Gears of War, GTA IV, Orange Box, Ghost Recon (first one), DiRT, Fight Night, Crackdown.

Ah, awesome thanks Kai. I do like that little game.

If you can't do Gamefly I would say Bioshock and Mass Effect are the definate must have titles as far as the exclusive games go. You would do well to have CoD4 and the Orange box as well. And if you enjoy racing, you need Forza2.