Need 1/01/01 or earlier members to check in

I have been going through some old threads & I would like to see how many of us are still around.Speak up if you have changed your name.

CHOKEYOU2•Kirik•Skillrules•Travis Fulton•Jeremy Horn•Jeff Osborne•promote• T. Jay Thompson•nhb news•twinkle toes•NOVAKHT•Tom Erikson•Evan Tanner• Bas Rutten•BGS•UFC150•UFCCole•Kevin Randleman•Hurricane Yvel •FUTA1• Yves Edwards•Samooborona•SSonnon•Tony C•Tony Blauer•Roy Harris•Bolo• Striker18•ov1•Big Pun•Frazor•<•HeyBeerMan•KJahnke•Meatman•dock• frankiscool•Jinxer•Svenny•thebillwaltonsexu•droc•tuffgirl•noshame•ANDER• ucmike•Spankenstyne•Sutemi•The Stain•MatDummy•SCRAPPER•quik•IAGO• MachineMay•jonwell•caldog•big_slacker•WEAV•pantherfist•PigBun•rainbowthief•Ron_RPL96•nameless•Shaun Thingvold•Stronghold•Wolfess•KempoMike•Pink• Ryan G• AdamfromConn•Ginger•Mobilworx•John9821•chokinjeff•Buddhadev• Vitor29•Matt_TN•Disciple•crescentwrench•nomy•Shogun of Harlem•The Predator• rushinbear•RazorRamone•Pinoy/Bboy•Armbreaker•10040g•OxnardDoc•Bryanb• Matt-•BenHolman•Eco•Freak•coach•MJBrack•many anchovies•Timothy Zayac• the machine•hmeboy•Lord Rothermere•LDAP•Lowryboy•TrustNo1•The handman• HERTSWENIP•Gabriel•Pitbull85•Sean Sullivan•Sothy•Chson•Hayden•Shimora• Dreddie•G_Daddy•Flynn•Mr X•andre•UFCFAN•Stiggins•Geronimo•jhedges• Tony Bananas•Sabazio•manara•fortressfighter•LEMon•Karl_Doucet•Todd Atkins• Phil Dunlap•the reaper•Furyu•Stickgrappler•jkd_guy•chavarrf•Mark1•Heckhair•pit• rylmach•mo be•bullhead•Aliraps•Rednose•kcbjj•Termi1•OriginallBloodClot• Predator•morbious•bryanand•Racer X•e_double•jrtc6368•hookit•jcuff•Wood• kc•samboboy•Fightin’Farmer•jkd_guy•TheSpecimen•Antti Mäki•tommy knuckles• TheTick•RODRIBS•Grapplingken•jah will•chadf36•carvalhojj•mteub•JFKjr• markus•kbhat•B a t•heelhook74•brajitsu•5150•teenidol1•Streetwise•PauloBJJ• slowmo•sherdog•kenpoguy•SanTsu•TorreJJ•Smoke•bl00d•The Khan•Mikaru• PTA• reservoirdogs•MRPLOW•Badboy1•Italion•vster•MIKE33•El Muan•ortbjj• FloorLord•Steve Loftin•Iceman•STRAPPLER•keylock•tmlutz•Aki•Renshi• drneher•Rick McChristian•bscdthrasher• Serafin•sub wrestler•bodysnatcher•sargent•ringworm•Mortal•jflick•ICH0KEYOU• Shootozen•AZZKIKR•Owen Sparks•Starvin’ Marvin•King Of Pancrase•Thor• RoyceCurtis•rainbowthief•Bigjoe•Paul_in_Bham•boston•kazati•Jaff•Helen• Alphafemale•NHBNJ•grappler91•V@le-Tudo•fightman30•therock•catdad•Frankie• blackbeltmickey•Dropkick•ABurn3•Phenom•Remco•submit•sonja•Paul G•blunt• Ali•Taku•Grapple Man•sundevil•Mike Tyson fan•JAllen•stevekt•truewrestler• billyjack•Dragon killa•Grubby•zayex•kenpoguy•Scramble•Varkas•NHB2000• dynamo•Mit•BZLJJ•gbv99•krept•The Predator•SIUMAC•STINKIN GENIUS• Travis•grapplehead•whaledog•Luta Livre Fiter•phatlady•WEEKS•Kawika3•AMP• Tarzan•capirucho•Absolute Storm•maxx•hevyw8•nhb fan•308•Junk•yasonf•EJ• Sanchin•whitfield•dover•whaledog•NHBshooter•GabrielNHBnyc•Jon Zobel•kilf• JitsuGuy•JiuBoy3372•s98ronin•Emang•impulse99•DAROOT•coqui•deadmeat• z0dik•G Spencer•whitfield•SLOWCHOKE•Brain•coach-san•HawaiianRyan• xtrodinyero•stickman•chili mac•JRFlex•WBASHEER•Willis•crash•kidkenpo• martial_shadow•VALExTUDO•Count Grishnackh•Haji Rikjo•Big Worm•Shaz• FLOWBEE•hellstrangle•dnwsr•KVGV•ChupaCabra•puxe vida•sicko•doh•

When I say earlier,I`m talking about the few out there that somehow have 2000 as their sign up date.

Another list I didn't make :p

pigpen - 

Another list I didn't make :p

I feel your pain....

old people are old

my back hurts

For the record...the list up top is far from complete.The amount of people who no longer post is staggering.This is basically just a feeler of who we have left.

You kids better stay off my damn lawn!

I get no love. Sure, I’m an infrequent OG poster, at best, but still.

sniff

crowbar - 

When I say earlier,I`m talking about the few out there that somehow have 2000 as their sign up date.

As I recall, the 2000 sign up dates are people who beta’d this version of the forum.

I was fucked when they migrated my account over from submissionfighting, which I was a member since 1998.

Still here. Didn’t make the list, though.

BiggGunn - 
crowbar - 

As I recall, the 2000 sign up dates are people who beta’d this version of the forum.

I`ve heard that also.

Dogman - I was fucked when they migrated my account over from submissionfighting, which I was a member since 1998.

I believe you.

There has been some debate whether this forum was established in 1997 or 1998.Is there any member who can verify what year it was? I personally believe that it was in 1998 but,I have been wrong before.

Made the list!

I didn't want to be on your dumb list anyway.

The list was made by frankiscool.

Thanks for checking in.

i had a different name when i first joined here in 98 or 99