need 1 player for D&D spell caster type

PM me, I have a LE Wizord of Urth

Brianmx234 -
Mountain Medic -

What level of spell caster would this new character be? Because I'm not signing up to be a second level cutpurse with a cloak of less stench and a potion of +0.05

This man has standards, well done sir 

A man has to have a code

Pretjah -

currently the characters are 3rd level

no lawful good or chaotic evil characters allowed....for reference as to why that rule

the characters are having a true debate about what to do with a ship full of npc's being shipped out into slavery.....where 1 npc is  some what important  to them

Sounds like a ship full of meat shields to me. You only gotta extract one guy. There's probably treasure to grab during the chaos.

You guys play DnD5 or still living in the past?

Pretjah -

i say Human perfectly fine

the problem is the game is ME totally normal east coaster  playing with 2 US midwesterners and 2 north central canadians, none of whch know proper annunciation of words

Im interested, if you can take a Minnesotan accent.  How are you playing ? Roll20? 

5th ed

sewich -
Pretjah -

the problem is the game is ME totally normal east coaster  playing with 2 US midwesterners and 2 north central canadians, none of whch know proper annunciation of words

Im interested, if you can take a Minnesotan accent.  How are you playing ? Roll20? 

yeah roll20

Pretjah -
sewich -
Pretjah -

yeah roll20

I have never used it.  I have been looking for a game for awhile. Never played a caster. 

sewich -
Pretjah -
sewich -
Pretjah -

yeah roll20

I have never used it.  I have been looking for a game for awhile. Never played a caster. 

ht me up at pretjah@gmail.com

and we'll see if it'll work with everything

It should be noted that aa web cam is a must, none of us wear pants and only half of us wear shirts.

I put on my robe and wizard hat...

Sounds awesome but Monday is my night with my local group

sewich -
Pretjah -
sewich -
Pretjah -

yeah roll20

email replied

Mayfield -

It should be noted that aa web cam is a must, none of us wear pants and only half of us wear shirts.

i wont confirm or deny bonus xp for full frontal nudity.

What edition?  Not that it really matters as long as it's not 4th.  

I'd love to, but cannot commit to a weekly day every single week

My usual game got the Covid 19 treatment and I play a Warlock like a mofo.

CavemanDave -

What edition?  Not that it really matters as long as it's not 4th.  

I'd love to, but cannot commit to a weekly day every single week

5th

Pretjah -
sewich -
Pretjah -
sewich -
Pretjah -

yeah roll20

ht me up at pretjah@gmail.com

and we'll see if it'll work with everything

yo SEWICH check your email

We don’t have to split any loot with the new guy do we?