Need 999,999 more men to kneel for blm anthem w/me

Its not kneeling in solidarity with blm, its us boycotting their anthem like they dun boycotted ours, you guys have some cuck mentality issues if you took this to mean we're kneeling with blm because we aint.

Turn your back to it. Men don’t kneel.

RenatoCocopreta - Here is your chance to make a statement and send a message. Wether at the games live, or at a sports bar or watching at home, a million of us kneeling for their anthem will send just the right message to the NFL, America and the world.

I am but the first domino. Sign in to take your place in history.

I bet you'd love to join 100,000 men on their knees... 

RenatoCocopreta - Its not kneeling in solidarity with blm, its us boycotting their anthem like they dun boycotted ours, you guys have some cuck mentality issues if you took this to mean we're kneeling with blm because we aint.

Just grab your ankles brother...

kneeling is only a half-step.

Boycott the NFL. See how many of these athletes and owners change their tune once the money stops rolling in.

How about you get on both knees and suck a cock OP.

Sogflop - 

How about you get on both knees and suck a cock OP.

I'm calling your bluff faggot.

I’ll never watch a game again. Fuck those guys, they’re too stupid to support. Marcellus Wiley explained What BLM really is and the whole movement is just another example of blacks being terribly exploited to help the left with their Marxist agenda. 

Can I just sit down and look at my cell phone while they play it?

KaiTangata -

I'll never bend a knee, I'll go straight to my back dead before I'd disrespect my country and flag! 

What if you fall down forward?

RenatoCocopreta - Here is your chance to make a statement and send a message. Wether at the games live, or at a sports bar or watching at home, a million of us kneeling for their anthem will send just the right message to the NFL, America and the world.

I am but the first domino. Sign in to take your place in history.

I think some men are more comfortable being on their knees than others. I personally am not taking part.

Thread backfire

Altofsky -

No thank you. Kneeling is a sign of submission.

This.  

good luck pussy. 

RenatoCocopreta - Its not kneeling in solidarity with blm, its us boycotting their anthem like they dun boycotted ours, you guys have some cuck mentality issues if you took this to mean we're kneeling with blm because we aint.

I knew what U meant lol...  I dunno why folks misunderstood 

1 Like

I am not watching any nfl or whatever so Iwont know when to kneel

1 Like

Nah 

buddie -

Nah 

I did this after the initial kneeling, pandering bullshit. My Sundays have never been more productive and ive actually never been happier. Crazy how much of my life was wasted doing something involved with football on Sundays. 

It will be one of the best decisions of anyone's life. 

theBEAToff -

Turn your back to it. Men don’t kneel.

To buy tickets just to go their to kneel means you are still giving them money. To truly "kneel" to what they believe is to not buy tickets, clothing, and not even watch their games on TV. If you go to a NFL event and kneel you are still giving money to support them. It is best to starve them of money.

1 Like