LOL @ that!

link for whole fight or to lees page?

http://www.myspace.com/leelohff

ttt

sTill The besT

LoL

TTT

LMAO!

The guy on the bottom was so pathetic that he deserved it, IMO.

ttt that was some funny shit

PC

ttt

Interesting back story on how this came to pass.

CNN was in Sioux Falls was in Sioux Falls to do a story on MMA, which of course turned out to be a smear piece. Regardless, they came to watch the fights and interview a couple of the fighters.

I was supposed to fight Shrome Blacher in the main event, but he backed out last minute. ( Shrome, if you see this, I hope you get SARS and erectile dysfunction.) So the promoter was scrambling last minute to get somebody for the fight.

The only guy that would take the fight, was the guy receiving the massage. He said he'd take it, even though he'd never fought before. I was pretty fucking appreciative, and thanked him for taking it, said I'd name my first son after him, yada yada yada.

So we are in the back of the Sioux Empire Expo Building getting warmed up. There are no rooms in the expo building, so warmups are done in one big clusterfuck. This guy, who seemed so nice at first, watched me warmup and laughed at me with his buddies.

I laughed at first too, because face it, I'm a gangly hippie with a big head, and I resemble a friggin tootsie pop. Then the inevitable, " Yeah, you're a good grappler, but I'm gonna kncok you the fuck out." Being laughed it is ok, but I've heard that line so many times, I lost my sense of humor.

Fighting before the fight is inappropriate, backrubs during the fight have been deemed kosher. So I did the kosher thing, and gave him a short period to meditate on his thoughts during the fight.

In closing, I'd like to thank god, for inventing the backrub. I'd also like to remind Shrome that if karma exists, SARS and erectile dysfunction are heading his way. Probably mine to after this little stunt.

ttt

cool vid

dude, you lulled him to sleep and then hammered him. Fucking classic.

between the homo erotic back rub and the bottom guys leg movements this video has me in tears laughing too hard!

Funniest MMA video I've ever seen.

thanks for the backstory lee!

Date: 04/24/06 07:21 PM
18066 Total Posts Ignore User

dude, you lulled him to sleep and then hammered him. Fucking classic.

yep

lmao still

An interesting variation of the Saku Spank I guess...