Need a better way of starting Fires.

Hello HG I was wondering if any of you know a better way of starting fires instead of using gasoline and matches.

What kind of fire?

BBQ?  Newspaper and some good kindling.

Brush? I spray with round-up a week before, then this:

House?

dousing undesireable w gas. duct tape cigarette into his mouf and light. watcxh him smoke the slowest cigarette evah.

stack of used tires, stand tied body upright with head sticking out, douse with gas, look them in the eyes and throw match.. in Brazil the drug dealers use this, they call it the "inferno"!

gas an matches is for amachurs!

http://alphachemicals.com/inc/sdetail/241

jjd - stack of used tires, stand tied body upright with head sticking out, douse with gas, look them in the eyes and throw match.. in Brazil the drug dealers use this, they call it the "inferno"!

Me thinks me likes this "inferno" method.

hot burning rubber is no joke fren!

LOL!

Brazil? Every farmer in his day has burned a few cows this way freng.

sorry ^^cowboy!

and how the hell do you stack tires and lift and fit a cow inside?

Lots of gasoline some fire wood and some tires. Dead cows dont move well...kind of the reason you burnem on the spot lol

um inferno refers to live burning no? me like this simple yet concise way of making a point.

feed em beans and stick a road flare up the okole

tia the guy upside down to a pole, pipe full of this in his ass. light

burn a hole all the way through the top of their head

mad tiger - Lots of gasoline some fire wood and some tires. Dead cows dont move well...kind of the reason you burnem on the spot lol

Would be funny seeing a live cow with tires on it running around on fire. I remember one time as kid we dumped gas on a cat and set it on fire. Got dirty lickens when the cat ran under the neighbors house and almost set it on fire. Try explaining that shit to HFD.

perhaps set up the hibachi along the road, light it and drive away. seems to be working pretty good these days. may help if you're on a dirt bike also.

I've been doing that but its doesnt have effect I'm looking for.

Diken Cider 
Would be funny seeing a live cow with tires on it running around on fire. I remember one time as kid we dumped gas on a cat and set it on fire. Got dirty lickens when the cat ran under the neighbors house and almost set it on fire. Try explaining that shit to HFD.

You bests be joking.

Try it. If you don't die laughing then idk what to say.

Diken Cider - Try it. If you don't die laughing then idk what to say.

You're really getting on my bad side.

Diken Cider - 

that shit can't NOT be funny!

LMAO!