Need a Female Perspective. Fiancé is Mad.

The fiancé and I were drinking and having a good Friday night when out of the blue she mentions that he doesn't think it's right that I said if we never met she'd probably just marry and start a family with someone else. She said it doesn't make her feel special because she thinks we are soulmates. I told her widow's remarry and that's ok. She just kept getting more upset. She told me she didn't want to sleep in the bed with me tonight so that I can think about how I hurt her so she is currently sleeping on the couch. I said this maybe a week or two ago. Is she over reacting or is what I said actually a hurtful thing? I feel it is a rational thing to say but wanted a female opinion. Phone Post 3.0

Not a. Female, but you done fucked up.

If she said something was upsetting her you should have stopped it right there.

Only option now is to break up and go get strange ass. Sorry Phone Post 3.0

It's the booze and hormones. Some girls think that life started when you met and it will end when you split, they can't make sense of a world where you're not together.

Let her blow off steam. Things'll be fine. I know I'm crazy just before shark week and if I'd been drinking ill be unbearable. Can't help it. Phone Post 3.0

Funny I can here to start a similar thread. I'm going through something similar as to where I think my wife is overacting to a situation. As a man I don't think you're wrong but I can see why shes upset (I now understand that women think differently than we do) tell her you're sorry and that you didn't mean it. tell her shes the only one for you and that if she died she died you'd never marry again. I know you might not feel that way exactly but it'll def make her feel better.

SammichQueen - It's the booze and hormones. Some girls think that life started when you met and it will end when you split, they can't make sense of a world where you're not together.

Let her blow off steam. Things'll be fine. I know I'm crazy just before shark week and if I'd been drinking ill be unbearable. Can't help it. Phone Post 3.0
SammichQueen is spot on with the psychology of it.

Just make her feel special. Phone Post 3.0

I'm a woman and I think she's being dumb, an I've been mad at my husband for worse and never slept on the couch or made him sleep on the couch.
I've come to realize I'm not like a lot of women though.
I use the "sit here an think about it" tactic on my kids at daycare, but my husband, I actually talk to him like an adult.
Hopefully she realizes how over dramatic she's being. Phone Post 3.0

"I feel it is a rational thing to say"

Lol. Rational? What the fuck were you thinking? Phone Post 3.0

Run my Friend run. Phone Post 3.0

How old is she? If she's thinking like that and over 30 then you may have just dodged a bullet. Phone Post 3.0

I think she believes you guys were "meant to be together" and when you said that she probably thought you don't believe that too. Disregard logic and say the words "you were meant for me" and you'll be off the couch. Phone Post 3.0

Thread is over 2 years old people lol. I would like to think it was resolved. Phone Post 3.0

Chupacabro - "I feel it is a rational thing to say"

Lol. Rational? What the fuck were you thinking? Phone Post 3.0
Spot on. VU for you my friend! Phone Post 3.0

The Black Cheez - Thread is over 2 years old people lol. I would like to think it was resolved. Phone Post 3.0
I need to pay more attention. not good -___- Phone Post 3.0

She killed him. Phone Post 3.0

The Black Cheez - Thread is over 2 years old people lol. I would like to think it was resolved. Phone Post 3.0

He thinks it is.