Need a manager

True story I can fight kinda decent :) 10-8 pro

email me L2eedy@hotmail.com

and I can do flying triangles that kill people

you should email Monte Cox or Ken Pavia. Monte takes 20%, Ken takes 10%.

Or if they both shoot you down you could try chad burgmeir maybe??

Peckerwood - you should email Monte Cox or Ken Pavia. Monte takes 20%, Ken takes 10%.

Or if they both shoot you down you could try chad burgmeir maybe??

Is he looking for a guy to make phone calls for him and get him paydays or is he looking for someone to select/not select opponents based on his career and future.

"Manager" can be used on one of the above fairly lightly.

True...if he is seeking a valet i would recommend Teri Runnels or Tori Wilson.

ttt

I have taken to many fights for a payday... I'm looking for a manager to take care of me and look out for me I'm a pretty marketable fighter I would say...I would have a better record and be fighting at a higher level if I would have been guided by a good manager threw out my career

Whatever happened to you coming out to AZ and training?

mike camp f1management07@aol.com

Chris Reedy - I have taken to many fights for a payday... I'm looking for a manager to take care of me and look out for me I'm a pretty marketable fighter I would say...I would have a better record and be fighting at a higher level if I would have been guided by a good manager threw out my career

Or just trained harder instead of chasing the girls around!

Tino, I am still wanting to get out and train with you I still have a couple months before I can make a move like that...

...And brian I wish I could have stayed out with you man we had a good thing going I was the best I ever was when I was with you

Chris Reedy -  Tino, I am still wanting to get out and train with you I still have a couple months before I can make a move like that...

...And brian I wish I could have stayed out with you man we had a good thing going I was the best I ever was when I was with you

If you come back. I'll buy you a 40oz of Old E

Haha if u drink one with me I will be out next week

I heard that Camp guy was pretty good and honest too;) Email me. I have a fight to refer you. f1management07@aol.com.

ttt

www.mammothse.com

Todd Dufee, Brian Bowles, Cale Yarbrough, Dave Mewborn...lots of up and comers.

www.mammothse.com

Todd Dufee, Brian Bowles, Cale Yarbrough, Dave Mewborn...lots of up and comers.

ttt good luck!

Chris Reedy - Haha if u drink one with me I will be out next week

I didn't get picked at tuff tryouts so sure why not. See you next week. Promoters are calling me & my guys like crazy for fights. I now have 10 fighters on contract. It is working out better that way. God Bless brother! B Warren

" ...And brian I wish I could have stayed out with you man we had a good thing going I was the best I ever was when I was with you"

Beep