Need a manager

yep, we are homos but who in the mma world isnt?

anyways I sent both you guys emails

Frank-you hurt my feelings:( lol. We have some pretty good up-n-comers too bro: Dave Herman; Nick Gaston; Bobby Jones; Shamar Bailey; Torrance Taylor; Jim Bova; & Ed West.

hollar at camp.. and also camp hollar me

What's Ed West upto nowadays? haven't heard his name in awhile.

got a couple emails thanks guys keep em coming

ttt

to the top

TTT for The Grinch

Yeah, but I helped start Mammoth, lol

I emailed everyone!

F1 Management - Frank-you hurt my feelings:( lol. We have some pretty good up-n-comers too bro: Dave Herman; Nick Gaston; Bobby Jones; Shamar Bailey; Torrance Taylor; Jim Bova; & Ed West.

If they get good enough I will just take them from you. 

ken is a bully

Mike Camp is a very good manager, always out for whats best for his fighters. I know that for a fact! good luck!

Mike has no love for me lol...

I have something in the works

KenP - 
F1 Management - Frank-you hurt my feelings:( lol. We have some pretty good up-n-comers too bro: Dave Herman; Nick Gaston; Bobby Jones; Shamar Bailey; Torrance Taylor; Jim Bova; & Ed West.

Why?  So you can jack their sponsorship $$$ and they can come on here, d ump you, and complain about you???  This story has been played out many times lately.

Haywood Jablowme - 
KenP - 

Why?  So you can jack their sponsorship $$$ and they can come on here, d ump you, and complain about you???  This story has been played out many times lately.

Without merit.

Chris Reedy -  yep, we are homos but who in the mma world isnt?

anyways I sent both you guys emails

Lol