Need a New Android Phone. Wat do?

I'm eligible for an upgrade.  I don't want to spend more than like $200.  What should I get?

Galaxy s4 is usually 199 with upgrade

I just got the LG g2 two weeks ago for 199 . Phone is awesome. Phone Post

Note 3 or go home Phone Post

Depends what provider you have and how much your upgrade will pay for.

Phone Arena - Phone News, Reviews and Specs

Compare phones spec for spec on the same provider, see reviews, view user ratings. Look at hi-res photos,

UGCTT_CloudStrife -

Galaxy s4 is usually 199 with upgrade

My wife has an s4. I think it would be beta if I got the same phone as her. Phone Post

Oh, and I'm on Verizon. Phone Post

What are you? 17? lol Buy the phone you want. Wait, don't get an iPhone. Your pastor has an iPhone. Everyone will think you're his secret lover. So get any phone except an iPhone and a Galaxy S4. K?

rufus - 

Oh, and I'm on Verizon. Phone Post

I just posted a link where you do a side by side comparison with every Verizon phone available in the United States and read reviews.

/thread

The only phones worth getting that haven't been mentioned yet are the HTC One and the Moto X

New HTC One Max is supposed to be badass. Phone Post 3.0

Sub. My droid 2 is on its last robot legs. Phone Post

Nexus 5. Phone Post

-----> Phone Post 3.0

Uncle Rukus - 

I just got the LG g2 two weeks ago for 199 . Phone is awesome. Phone Post

I have the older version of this phone (LG Optimus G) and I'm very happy with it. I would've upgraded to the new one if it had an SD card slot, though I'm worried about the buttons on the back of it. How do you find the phone is with the buttons on the back

B17 - 
la vengeance - Nexus 5. Phone Post
I've heard that phone is going to be awesome.

If I ever went back to Android it would be a Nexus. Phone Post 3.0

He's on Verizon. Nexus 5 is not an option.

That said it will be my next phone can't wait.

Why do you need a new android phone? Did your old one break?

Ah, good ol Verizon...

The Nexus experience is second to none...switch to T-Mobile, get Nexus 5 next week, win. Phone Post

Uncle Rukus - I just got the LG g2 two weeks ago for 199 . Phone is awesome. Phone Post

Would probably be the best device on the market if it ran stock Android. Phone Post

B17 -
la vengeance - Nexus 5. Phone Post
I've heard that phone is going to be awesome.

If I ever went back to Android it would be a Nexus. Phone Post 3.0

That's what I'm doing. Buying outright and not renewing a two year deal. Phone Post