Need advice choosing a gym

Bit of training history, I've been doing no gi grappling for 2 years and very minimal BJJ training. I've taken 4 months off travel to America for a training holiday at the beginning of 2015. I'm looking to spend a solid 3 months to focus on training in one spot then travel for the remaining month. Can anybody recommend a gym/location to call home for 3 month where a white belt could get in at least 2 training sessions a day? Thanks in advance Phone Post 3.0

There are way too many options to list. Do you know what coast or city you would prefer to be in

My coach spent a month in the US recently training at AOJ during the day and driving to CSW for the evening. He was doing 4 sessions a day between the two, GI, no GI and striking Phone Post 3.0

Most likely California, i know that is still reasonably broad but it seems like that's the place to go for BJJ in the US.

I haven't planned too much except that I get to America on January 4th and go to the Diaz/Silva fight on January 31st. Phone Post 3.0

can u even pinpoint where u want to stay in cali?

I feel like there are 2 main regions in California, north and south.

If I were in the north, I would choose to train in San Francisco with Kurt Osiander. If you are on vacation, you would likely want to be in S.F. anyway.

Then you have SoCal where you can train with almost anyone depending on what kind of training you want. Most of the coastal cities will have gyms close by so you can train and be at the beach when not on the mats.

walbjj -

can u even pinpoint where u want to stay in cali?

Honestly I have no idea right now, was looking more southern cali due to knowing the bigger name gyms like AOJ and ATOS are around that area. Phone Post 3.0

shark tank - I feel like there are 2 main regions in California, north and south.

If I were in the north, I would choose to train in San Francisco with Kurt Osiander. If you are on vacation, you would likely want to be in S.F. anyway.

Then you have SoCal where you can train with almost anyone depending on what kind of training you want. Most of the coastal cities will have gyms close by so you can train and be at the beach when not on the mats.

Thanks for the advice, will VU in the morning. Phone Post 3.0