Need Advice Concerning Testosterone

My Step Dad is 63. He went to the Docs office, and they told him they couldn't believe He was even walking around because His levels are so low. The Doc tried giving him shots to help, but He wound up with the side effects (rash, swelling, etc...)
Anyone know of a way to increase His levels naturally with food or maybe recommend some good supplements?

Thanks

Apparently combining magnesium with aspartic acid can help boost T naturally, but probably not enough for his needs. Phone Post

Thanks, I'll look into that!

Clomid can work(from what I've read ) on people with low T Phone Post

I've read a few times that squats will help raise T levels, but as Joey said above.. Probably not enough for your Pops

Thanks!

Clonidine is a good option, also there is new underarm test like deodorant. Phone Post 3.0

gooddoc - Clonidine is a good option, also there is new underarm test like deodorant. Phone Post 3.0

It's Axiron and if he had a rash with other stuff it's a definite Axiron will irritate him.

Axiron gave me a rash and issues. Phone Post

Ask the doc to try a test with a different ester. The most mild one is a test suspention(water) but you need to inject ED. Most doc's prescribe cypionate because it lasts the longest, requiring less injections. Ask to try enanthate, probably should be injected every 4-5 days. People react differently to each ester.

JeffersonDArcyChoke -
gooddoc - Clonidine is a good option, also there is new underarm test like deodorant. Phone Post 3.0

It's Axiron and if he had a rash with other stuff it's a definite Axiron will irritate him.

Axiron gave me a rash and issues. Phone Post

Why is he definite to, I'm sure it's not test, it was the suspension. Phone Post 3.0

Thanks for the advice guys. And sorry to let ya down Fella, but I aint trollin. He just needs some help and the doc aint being too cooperative.

I aint trolling. He can walk, he just gets extremely exhausted easy. The rash was all over his body. Just red bumps that itched. And the swelling was in his ankles and chest.

I'm not sure what his readings were, but I know he wants to get back to feeling like himself. Thanks for the help.