NEED BOXING COACH FOR NEW MMA GYM

WE ARE LOOKING FOR A BOXING COACH TO TEACH MMA STYLE BOXING IN HARDCORE GYM TO OPEN SOON CALL 416-726-9074

who is going to teach the grappling.

NOT A FOR SURE BUT I TRAIN WITH 2 AMAZING GUYS NOW I AM GONNA SEE IF THEY WILL COME HELP OUT ON A REGULAR , THEIR TEACHER PERMISSION PENDING ( NO NAME YET ) THIS GYM WILL BE HARD CORE NO FU--IN PUSSYS . WHY DO YOU ASK ? IF I REGONIZE YOUR POST NAME YOU ARE A TEACHER , RIGHT ? ARE YOU OFFERING YOUR SERVICES

Sweet. Where will this gym be located?

WELL EITHER QUEEN AND BROADVIEW OR MT PLEASANT , DEPEND ON WHICH LOCATION TAKES OUR OFFER , ID RATHER QUEEN FOR 2 REASON S I KNOW SHAH WANTED A SPOT IN THE BEACHES I AM HOPING MAYBE HE WILL COME SHARE OUR SPACE AND 2- MT PLEASANT IS A LITTLE CLOSE TO SHAHS AT LAWERENCE AND I WAS A MEMBER AND STILL TRAIN THERE WHEN I HAVE A LICENSE ( WHICH IS NEVER ) AND THAT WOULD BE DISRESPECTFUL TO SHAH AND HIS CREW . THEY HAVE BEEN GOOD TO ME -TTT- FOR SHAH AND THE TEAM

thesteeldragon81, I am not offering my services, but I can find you an instructor whose understanding of mma and grappling will blow you away.

Brian, Shah has a place in the beaches.

Broadview & Queen is good...Jilly's is right there!

All the best to you if and when you're able to get
this up and running.

Go for Mt. Pleasant, strictly for convenience for me:) haha just kidding but good luck with wherever you wind up, it sounds great!

KASHK THAT WOULD BE GREAT MY NO. IS 416-726-9074 THE MORE THE MERRIER . WAYNE-O STOP IN WHEN WE GET GOING IT WILL BE CALLED POINT-BLANK M.M.A. HARDCORE FIGHTING SYSTEM

I pass by that area all the time. is it going to be in that karate dojo? i just recently saw for lease signs in the window

YEP BUT ONE SIDE ALL LINK FENCE A RING HEAVY HEAVY BAGS , WEIGHTS TONNES OF MATTS

ttt for Jilly's....The Real Jerk is there too....I think if you set up there, your students might have to fight temptation too much.....easy women and good food versus training and getting the crap beat out of you....Then again, it could work out that they'll reward themselves with easy women and good food after a session of hard training. Good luck with your club.

Team Tompkins will be supporting Point Blank MMA Hardcore Fighting Systems...

this sounds promising. I'd love to be able to learn boxing & grappling at the same place.

thanks shawn , we hope we build a team half as good as team tompkins , next show at our gym ,i hope

I was in the area again today. I took a look in the window and I had no idea that the place was so big! I will make sure to drop by once you guys are open.

What are you guys going to teach? Ju Jitsu & boxing?

gonna have glasses in judo, sub wrestling , greco wrestling , muaythai , bjj, boxing , and on site strength and conditioning coach

TTT

TTT