Need Carfax help!

OGers - looking for some Carfax help from someone with an account. Trying to move quick on a truck for my wife.

Can someone help?

WVGCM67lx4D021050

Anyone who can help - you can provide data here or MMA Male me and I will provide an e mail address.

I will VTFU every day for a month for anyone who can help - so will any other good hearted OGers who check this thread.

Thank you! Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post

Aaronrodgers=GOAT - Ttt Phone Post
Will vtfu if no one helps (need to save it for potential help!) Phone Post 3.0

any way you can get the License plate number? I have unlimited license plate runs for a month and only have 5 runs by VINs

I think I have one left over but I'm at work so it might take a lil bit... Phone Post 3.0

The Brool Story Company -

any way you can get the License plate number? I have unlimited license plate runs for a month and only have 5 runs by VINs

State MN
VWV046 Phone Post 3.0

Appreciate all the help fellas! Phone Post 3.0

shoot, don't know why it came out small, see if you can drag the picture to the bar and if the full size is shown, I don't think the pictures are private

Let the VTFUs begin!! Phone Post 3.0

Im on my phone - will log into the site tomorrow. I can't even read the cliff notes version on my Jesus phone.

Is the gist that's its clean? Phone Post 3.0

yeah, no accidents reported, clean title

it says you should check to make sure it's paid off though

yeah, no accidents reported, clean title

So bomb - thanks dude! Phone Post 3.0

it says you should check to make sure it's paid off though

It's not,. Title has a lien on it from Chase bank. Seller seemed pretty honest - glad to reconfirm.

VTFU every time I log in.

Other good nature OGers should do the same. Calling on the OG and getting an answer is the spirit of what the system was actually made for! That and Radio Raheem.

Thank you!!! Phone Post 3.0

looks good then!

I gave him my VU for the day. Way to step up and help out

onyx2002 - I gave him my VU for the day. Way to step up and help out
Thank you Phone Post 3.0