Need cool peeps to watch mma fights with in DC

Hay,

I have a friend in DC that really wants to watch the big shows, but her significant other does not enjoy the sport.

My friend is kind and cool, sorta quiet, likes to drink, not looking to mess around on her mate.

Any of y'all got a relaxed scene she can join, please let me know.

Oh, she happens to be related to a very well known fighting family.

PM me. Thanks

...... Waits for some great responses to this

I know, but she's a friend, so I'm putting it out there...

edited for spelling

Oh shit it's Kyra Gracie!!!!!!!!!

Got one name right...

PPOGTFO!

uhh......really?

no, really...really?

Get her and her man to go to UWC in october.

Good card, she'll have fun, and he'll get hooked, going to an awesome promotion and seeing the fights live.

I find her unattractive and she has a over inflated sense of self entitlement.

ohreallynow.jpg picture by TheDropper   

lol at that pic!

I am not cool nor am I in the DC area, wonder why I even read this thread.

This thread will end badly.........and even worse should this be true and a girl shows up somewhere..........

Fuck her

A/S/L of the TS?

Dang, I shoulda known better.

Nevermind.

Ocean6, im in the east coast, DC area and we have a nice get together and BBQ for most fights.. UFC, Strikeforce, etc. We have a pretty big crew but we're all pretty friendly. Most everyone has wives and they all bring them. We'd love to have a fellow UGer. Let me know.

Grow up.

Post pics

Our team usually goes out to Champs at Fair Oaks for most UFC's We're a large bunch of guys n girls who train MMA n BJJ. She's welcome to hang with us. We may tease her a little, but everyone would be on his best behavior (or I'd thrash them..)

Thanks Bullet and Bull.

I'll let her know.

She's a very cool chick, and if you can get her talking, well, the stories can go on and on.

I PREFER WATCHING FIGHTS WITH UNCOOL PEOPLE. DON'T KNOCK IT TILL YOU TRY IT.

LOL ^

I giggled