Need cool peeps to watch mma fights with in DC

Bull_in_chinashop -  Our team usually goes out to Champs at Fair Oaks for most UFC's We're a large bunch of guys n girls who train MMA n BJJ. She's welcome to hang with us. We may tease her a little, but everyone would be on his best behavior (or I'd thrash them..)

LOL @ this n00b. It's called traneing UFC...and that BJJ crap is stupid and boring. It's not a "fight" if you cant THROW BOMBS!

Send your girl out with me and my league of extraordinary gentlemen. We typically catch the fights at the Bailey's in Arlington in the Ballston Common Mall, or at the Front Page across the street...with no cover! Score! That, or a super chill BBQ at one of our student's mansions in the Mecca of civilization that is Fairfax, VA. Pool, hot tub, beer, shenanigans.

And there will be absolutely, positively, NO RUFFIES in the Jungle Juice.

sans lubricant - 
Slowshot -  Get her and her man to go to UWC in october.

Good card, she'll have fun, and he'll get hooked, going to an awesome promotion and seeing the fights live.

Besides the Easton-Beebe fight, that card is weak.

You think? IL'm excited to see the Baker brothers,  and I KNOW Dodson is good, and if Runez lives up to his pedigree, that ought to be a good fight, too.  Plus, McCray is some hot shit prospect.

I mean, it's not Pride, but for a regional show, it's not bad at all (and like you said, Beebe-Easton is a really good fight)

No way Winston, she insisted on Roofies!

Ocean6 - No way Winston, she insisted on Roofies!

Well then, if that is the case, then we are most certainly the group you would be best served trusting your friend with!

sans lubricant - 
Slowshot - 
sans lubricant - 
Slowshot -  Get her and her man to go to UWC in october.

Good card, she'll have fun, and he'll get hooked, going to an awesome promotion and seeing the fights live.

Besides the Easton-Beebe fight, that card is weak.

You think? IL'm excited to see the Baker brothers,  and I KNOW Dodson is good, and if Runez lives up to his pedigree, that ought to be a good fight, too.  Plus, McCray is some hot shit prospect.

I mean, it's not Pride, but for a regional show, it's not bad at all (and like you said, Beebe-Easton is a really good fight)

For a regional show I guess it's not bad but the last card had Phil Davis and War Machine fighting at least.

yeah, but the last card was headlined by Easton vs. some last minute standin from HIT.