Need Female Fighter

We are looking for a female mma fighter out west here to fight Keri Korothers in her MMA debut.If you are interested please e- mail me at mountainofmayhem@hotmail.com.Or you could call Stan Peterec at (250)389-6166.

We have been sanctioned!!!! The card will be held on March 6/04 in Nanamio B.C.It will feature top talent such as Ulisess Castro, John Alessio, Dan "The Beast" Sevren,Chris Peak,Jody Ingalls,and many more top Canadian fighters TBA!

Peak,

Drop me an e-mail.

Tompkins

teamtompkins@hotmail.com

I hope you have room for about 6 PG Fighters.

Call us chris

Bruno 613-7511
Bill 613-7571

good job on getting sanctioning, do you need any other fihgters 150-165
me (chris ade) or roger alves

hey peak! could you please email me when you get a chance? vicvalimaki@shaw.ca thanks! Victor.

I have a female fighter but she lives out here pain@painpeters.com

What weight of a fighter are you looking for?

Predator fights at 119:)

I saw Mike's Wife crack the focus pads in the rings a bit at Wagnney's. She's a killer.

Oops. Double post.

Rebecca Sweeny is akiller. Good ground, good standing, and good cardio.

We are looking for a female about 130lbs to140lbs.

Pain, I will keep you in mind but we are looking out west first.(usually there is always something that comes up.)

Victor, I will e-mail you tonight.

Send me all fighter info to mountainofmayhem@hotmail.com

Thank you, Chris Peak! mountainofmayhem.com

Kim Forsyth lives out there,my fighter beat her.She'd be good fight for your 1st timer

Kim Forsyth lives out there,my fighter beat her.She'd be good fight for your 1st timer

Hey Pain who and how do I get a hold of Kim Forsyth?

I should also mention that this is Keri Korothers 1st MMA fight but she is the Canadian womens kickboxing champ and has fought in K1!

My twin sister Denise Kang will fight any hot girl at 185.

do you know the people who put on the adrenalin show?theyd know how to get a hold of her.I figured shed be a good fight because she lives out west and hasnt had many fights....She fought and lost to our fighter Linda Langerak

this Keri Korothers sounds like a great athlete lookin forward to hearing more about her and your show

TTT for "The CRUSHER", kicks ass and look's good while doing it.

Chris get her on here and she will draw more attention than shelbygirl.

I seriously doubt that a promoter could find a female in Ontario at Rebecca Sweeney's weight with Rebecca's overall skills. Serious athlete, serious fighter, no B.S. and very nice person!

What is the date of this card?