Need Female Fighter

TTT for Rebecca

What venue is this event at? And when are tickets going on sale?

ttt for Denise Kang!

Alright Denis I am on the hunt for a 185lbs hot chick!(this will be very difficult as there is not many hot 185lbs women)But I will do my best for you Mr.Kang.(sorry Miss. Kang.)

The date of the event is March 6/04 in Nanaimo B.C. in the City Center Arena.(can't remember actuall name of arena)But the event is called ENTER THE BEAST!It will also have a boxing and kickboxing fight.

BOXING MATCH:Shane Sutcliff vs Will Curry
This fight should be a war!

Sutcliff is fightin again ? That guy was good but he should pack it in now IMO. He's still young too...

Wow !!! Tell Shane that the boys from Sudbury say whats up!! I watched a Tyson fight with him a while back and was actually talking about having him on a UCC. Best of luck to him in the fight!!

Pete

Hey Chris, Denis what's happening. I really hope I am healthy for March, I have an MRI January 21st for a ruptured disc in my neck. That will tell whether I can fight or not. I'll be on the fight poster anyway, (I guess I'll be just a fight model if I can't fight). Talk to you soon.

John Punt

Thank you for everyone's help, I will post the complete card and ticket info in the New Year!

Hey Denis, I half to agree with you Shane should probably retire.(oh well he is still an entertaining fighter)

Hi John, I will call you next week and will get together next weekend.

What's up David lea, Can't wait for the next WFF, hope it's soon!

Thanks again, Chris Peak! www.mountainofmayhem.com

chris email me at darrahatwfc@shaw.ca I've got some fighters for you