Need Fighters Feb. 6 in So. Cal

I'm helping a promoter with an event he is putting together in the Los Angeles area.

The date is Friday, February 6. Looking for all weight classes. The pay is around $1,000 (still working on him to pay more) but they will cover travel (within reason) and two nights in hotel. (the night before and the night of the event) It's his first mma event, he has done boxing, and wants to take care of the guys.

************You must  be licensed by the California State Athletic Commission and have all your medicals done (mri, ekg, bloodwork, eye), or planning on getting them done in the next 10 days. I know a doctor with a two day turn around if you are seriously interested. ****************

In addition I need the following...

A 145lb with one or less fights & a 120lb with 5 fights or less.

Please contact me @ breid@fightlegion.com if you are interested

Thanks!

120 weight class?wow

ttt

Hey Barry I tried to email you back but I guess your mailbox is full.. Im all set to go in California so just let me know.

I have a 145er that would be perfect for you.

Email me at andrehanderson@hotmail.com if you are interested.

who is the 120lber??????????????? I have one

I HAVE A HEAVYWEIGHT... A CROWD PLEASER, HIS NAME IS JOSH " BARNYARD" BARNES.. KOTC TOURNAMENT WINNER, 3-0-0 IN PRO COMP... AND 8-0-0 IN AMATEUR COMP. THIS GUY IS A MONSTER.. HE IS 255LBS. MY EMAIL IS bigg_daddy_142315@yahoo.com let me know something.. thanks phil