NEED FIGHTERS FOR 5-29-04

Hello everyone. Looking for 4 AMATUER MMA and 2 Muay Thai fighters for May 29, 2004. I will cover travel (for up to 8 hour drive), room and food. Need info ASAP as i am going to have match-ups done by May 1. send info to bigdiesel3x@combatsportskc.com or call 816.694.3313

ttt

Where?....

ttt

"Where?.... "

Kansas City area

What's up Jeff!?! Doin another one huh?? I'm coming up to visit and train this summer man!!! I just have to.

need 3 more amateur MMA - call 816.694.3313 or email bigdiesel3x@combatsportskc.com

NO Pro-fights - just Amatuer, also need 3 sets - if you are within driving distance then let me know - i wil reimburse gas, and I cover hotel & food. If you have a fighter or want to fight send me info asap - I do need 1 guy at 185 with 2-3 fights.

ttt

ttt

ttt

More information at www.nextlevelkc.com - list of weights and fights need to be matched

coming soon to Next Level - Brazilian Top Team....press release coming soon.............

ttt

ttt

Hope to see everyone in Kansas City area at "RUMBLE IN ROBANDEE" on Saturday, May 29, 2004.USKBA ACTION SPORTS / www.uskba.com

Big Diesel, I have 2 fighters on my team that might be interested: 1 @ 160lbs with over 6 fights and 1 @ 180lbs with 2 fights.
Both are excellent MMA/NHB fighters and trained by Patrick Smith! Let me know if they might work on your card so I can talk to them! See more at WWW.TEAMTORTURE.COM

-Justin, Manager