Need funny/cute proposal ideas. (FRAT!!)

So i have made the bold decision and have bought an engagement ring. We have only been dating for a year and a half but have lived together for more than half of that.

While it may seemed rushed, this girl is a 10 in my books, not high maintenance and is very smart/open minded.

The ultimate deciding factor is that when she lived with me from August until December (she had to move to student teach and just finished/graduated) I had just gotten my first job out of college and was so overwhelmed by it that I became an alcoholic who was so depressed that I debated ending it all.

Despite putting her through hell (broke her nice laptop blackout drunk and she knew I was plotting to kill myself) she stuck by my side throughout because she knew it wasn't the real me.

And now five months later I am comfortable and good at my job and she just graduated college and I am quickly growing up and now understand what it means to be a responsible adult.

All of that is what motivated me to make the decision to buy the ring and propose to her very soon. The reason I have made this thread is so to see what proposal ideas you guys have (it's too late to talk me out of proposing)

The general guidelines include that it's in private with just us two when I propose. I have a kitten (8 months old) so he could be incorporated into the relationship somehow. And I don't want to do it in a conventional/stereotypical way because our relationship has been anything but that.

Alright, go!! Phone Post 3.0

*proposal not relationship Phone Post 3.0

Good luck getting good idea from a group of ogers. You're gonna end up with a male stripper with the ring on his cock Phone Post 3.0

andyman011 - Good luck getting good idea from a group of ogers. You're gonna end up with a male stripper with the ring on his cock Phone Post 3.0
Oh I know. I'm just hoping for some laughs and maybe one or two legit funny/cute ideas. Phone Post 3.0

Have a stripper jump out of a cake with a ring on his cock Phone Post 3.0

https://i.imgur.com/oYIxJNm.jpg that's the ring Phone Post 3.0

Have a stripper jump out with a ring on his cock Phone Post 3.0

You should pretend to be in another blackout rage. Get a fake fun and rig it so that it shoots out a stick with the engagement ring attached. Then while hysterically crying hold the kitten in one arm and point the gun to its head. Once the ring pops out, quickly dry your eyes and drop to one knee. Then ask her to make you the luckiest man in the world. Phone Post 3.0

I propose you return the ring and take a vacation. You'll save yourself a shit load of lawyer fees in the future. Phone Post 3.0

Charter a plane/helicopter if you got the scratch. Have it take you somewhere special, somewhere that can become your special place on the planet. Bring your kitty. Then, have a dude jump out of a cake with the ring attached to the back of his balls. She will never forget. Phone Post 3.0

i have 2 much crap. i am to lazy to throw it out. so i figured the easiest way to lose half this shit is to marry your dumbass

that is a total panty dropper line

BigPuma - You should pretend to be in another blackout rage. Get a fake fun and rig it so that it shoots out a stick with the engagement ring attached. Then while hysterically crying hold the kitten in one arm and point the gun to its head. Once the ring pops out, quickly dry your eyes and drop to one knee. Then ask her to make you the luckiest man in the world. Phone Post 3.0
This is why I love the OG. Phone Post 3.0

foggybottom -
sonnensseringe1314 - https://i.imgur.com/oYIxJNm.jpg that's the ring Phone Post 3.0

To atone for my ball sack proposal idea above.

Best of luck mate.

I appreciate your first idea, no need to atone Phone Post 3.0

suck a bunch of dicks throughout the day and save the cum in your mouth until you are ready to pop the question.  Get down on one knew and let it all spill out of your lips as you say "Blllwill blllyou mouwly me?". No way she says no after all the trouble you went through! 

Funny/cute is for insecure beta pussies. Be a man. Don't ask her shit. You TELL her that she is going to marry you.

Also, Nolaguy is correct.

Hire a local caricature artist and take your girl out to a fancy dinner, preferrebly somewhere she's maybe told you she always wanted to go to. You may want to let the restaurant know what you are planning as well, just in case.

At some point, caricature artist comes over to you guys and says they'd like to do a drawing of you two on the house, like it's a new thing the restaurant is doing. Caricature artist draws a picture of you proposing to her. Be ready, for when the artist reveals this to your girl, you gotta get on your knee right quick. Once she realizes what is happening based on the drawing, you ask her the magic question.

Then you keep the drawing and frame it, and now it's a keepsake/memory of the proposal you did that night for her.

What you think, OP? Phone Post 3.0

shove it in the kitten's asshole and have her rush the cat to the vet for xrays where she will unexpectedly find the ring of her dreams

Next time you fuck her tell her you want her to stick a finger up your ass, where you would of before hand placed said engagement ring. She goes to work on your anus once she's done and pulls out her finger she will notice the ring on her finger. Your welcome. Phone Post 3.0

Nolaguy -
sonnensseringe1314 - So i have made the bold decision and have bought an engagement ring. We have only been dating for a year and a half but have lived together for more than half of that.

While it may seemed rushed, this girl is a 10 in my books, not high maintenance and is very smart/open minded.

The ultimate deciding factor is that when she lived with me from August until December (she had to move to student teach and just finished/graduated) I had just gotten my first job out of college and was so overwhelmed by it that I became an alcoholic who was so depressed that I debated ending it all.

Despite putting her through hell (broke her nice laptop blackout drunk and she knew I was plotting to kill myself) she stuck by my side throughout because she knew it wasn't the real me.

And now five months later I am comfortable and good at my job and she just graduated college and I am quickly growing up and now understand what it means to be a responsible adult.

All of that is what motivated me to make the decision to buy the ring and propose to her very soon. The reason I have made this thread is so to see what proposal ideas you guys have (it's too late to talk me out of proposing)

The general guidelines include that it's in private with just us two when I propose. I have a kitten (8 months old) so he could be incorporated into the relationship somehow. And I don't want to do it in a conventional/stereotypical way because our relationship has been anything but that.

Alright, go!! Phone Post 3.0
You sound like a complete faggot that put the pussy in a pedestal.

Be prepared to get cheated on because she wants a testosterone driven man.

Enjoy your eventual heartbreak and divorce. Phone Post 3.0
Lol I may be a faggot but I'm not a pussy like you. I'm sorry your last girlfriend cheated on you, but I'm an OGer so my massive cock is more than enough to ensure she wouldn't do that. Now go cry to your therapist you little bitch! Phone Post 3.0

Nolaguy - Oh sorry. Forgot.

Good luck !! Phone Post 3.0
Lmao ignore my response to your first post. Phone Post 3.0