Need funny/cute proposal ideas. (FRAT!!)

Helgaiden - Hire a local caricature artist and take your girl out to a fancy dinner, preferrebly somewhere she's maybe told you she always wanted to go to. You may want to let the restaurant know what you are planning as well, just in case.

At some point, caricature artist comes over to you guys and says they'd like to do a drawing of you two on the house, like it's a new thing the restaurant is doing. Caricature artist draws a picture of you proposing to her. Be ready, for when the artist reveals this to your girl, you gotta get on your knee right quick. Once she realizes what is happening based on the drawing, you ask her the magic question.

Then you keep the drawing and frame it, and now it's a keepsake/memory of the proposal you did that night for her.

What you think, OP? Phone Post 3.0
Holy shit I love this idea!! I'll start planning now Phone Post 3.0

chaplinshouse -

Whoa now, who the fuck has been stalking me?!?! Phone Post 3.0

Testiculos Ferro - Funny/cute is for insecure beta pussies. Be a man. Don't ask her shit. You TELL her that she is going to marry you.

Also, Nolaguy is correct.
Which one of TUFers accounts is this? Phone Post 3.0

Magic_Mike - I propose you return the ring and take a vacation. You'll save yourself a shit load of lawyer fees in the future. Phone Post 3.0
I've got a buddy who's a lawyer, he said he'd give me a discount. I appreciate the advice though Phone Post 3.0

You're over thinking it. My proposal was a hot mess. Still loved it though. My husband set up the video camera to record and right before I came in to the frame the battery died. Hahahaha so much for his planning. Phone Post 3.0

Okay, first you tell her you're going out with the boys. Wait around an hour or so, then change into something black and pull on a balaclava. Bust into your own house waving a knife around, screaming at her. You then need to slap her, tie her up and then slap her again. Ask her where she keeps the fucking jewellery. If she stammers, slap her again and tell her you're going to kill her if she doesn't speak up instead of just raping her. When she tells you where the jewellery is, start pulling out drawers and shit, throwing everything around the room. Go through the jewellery and secretively take the engagement ring out of your pocket. Throw all of the other jewellery on the floor, telling her it's fucking worthless and you're going to take it out on her asshole. Then remove the balaclava, get down on one knee, produce the ring and pop the fucking question. Done.

BumSpud - Okay, first you tell her you're going out with the boys. Wait around an hour or so, then change into something black and pull on a balaclava. Bust into your own house waving a knife around, screaming at her. You then need to slap her, tie her up and then slap her again. Ask her where she keeps the fucking jewellery. If she stammers, slap her again and tell her you're going to kill her if she doesn't speak up instead of just raping her. When she tells you where the jewellery is, start pulling out drawers and shit, throwing everything around the room. Go through the jewellery and secretively take the engagement ring out of your pocket. Throw all of the other jewellery on the floor, telling her it's fucking worthless and you're going to take it out on her asshole. Then remove the balaclava, get down on one knee, produce the ring and pop the fucking question. Done.
Just get the lawyer to deliver it.

Might not seem romantic now, but it'll have a 'full circle' nostalgia to it once the divorce proceedings start and it's your ring that's being penetrated by her with the help of the lawyer Phone Post 3.0

Extremely relative to my interests. I haven't got a chance to read the thread yet but subbing by the title Phone Post 3.0

sonnensseringe1314 -
Helgaiden - Hire a local caricature artist and take your girl out to a fancy dinner, preferrebly somewhere she's maybe told you she always wanted to go to. You may want to let the restaurant know what you are planning as well, just in case.

At some point, caricature artist comes over to you guys and says they'd like to do a drawing of you two on the house, like it's a new thing the restaurant is doing. Caricature artist draws a picture of you proposing to her. Be ready, for when the artist reveals this to your girl, you gotta get on your knee right quick. Once she realizes what is happening based on the drawing, you ask her the magic question.

Then you keep the drawing and frame it, and now it's a keepsake/memory of the proposal you did that night for her.

It would also help if you live anywhere near a touristy location where these sorts of artists frequent. The reason I like this idea is because I did it and absolutely blindsided my GF to the point where even the caricature artist told me afterward that she couldn't gauge my GFs reaction very well. It's just how she reacts to sudden incredible events and it was awesome. I did mine in Vegas and the artist I worked with had done them before and knew which restaurants she was friendly with for doing this and I picked from that list. It was great. Let us know how it goes. Sites like gigsalad or gigmasters might help you find an artist. Phone Post 3.0

Helgaiden -
sonnensseringe1314 -

It would also help if you live anywhere near a touristy location where these sorts of artists frequent. The reason I like this idea is because I did it and absolutely blindsided my GF to the point where even the caricature artist told me afterward that she couldn't gauge my GFs reaction very well. It's just how she reacts to sudden incredible events and it was awesome. I did mine in Vegas and the artist I worked with had done them before and knew which restaurants she was friendly with for doing this and I picked from that list. It was great. Let us know how it goes. Sites like gigsalad or gigmasters might help you find an artist. Phone Post 3.0
Hmmm it would probably be in Peoria, Illinois and I'm not sure how touristy that is. If one of those artists showed up at where I took her on our first date (Biaggi's) she would know something is up. Phone Post 3.0

increase the panic -
mjeezy - You're over thinking it. My proposal was a hot mess. Still loved it though. My husband set up the video camera to record and right before I came in to the frame the battery died. Hahahaha so much for his planning. Phone Post 3.0
Goddamn batteries always dying before jeezy comes. Phone Post 3.0
So true Phone Post 3.0

BumSpud - Okay, first you tell her you're going out with the boys. Wait around an hour or so, then change into something black and pull on a balaclava. Bust into your own house waving a knife around, screaming at her. You then need to slap her, tie her up and then slap her again. Ask her where she keeps the fucking jewellery. If she stammers, slap her again and tell her you're going to kill her if she doesn't speak up instead of just raping her. When she tells you where the jewellery is, start pulling out drawers and shit, throwing everything around the room. Go through the jewellery and secretively take the engagement ring out of your pocket. Throw all of the other jewellery on the floor, telling her it's fucking worthless and you're going to take it out on her asshole. Then remove the balaclava, get down on one knee, produce the ring and pop the fucking question. Done.
Wait, do I still get anal? Phone Post 3.0

sonnensseringe1314 -
Helgaiden -
sonnensseringe1314 -

Hmmm it would probably be in Peoria, Illinois and I'm not sure how touristy that is. If one of those artists showed up at where I took her on our first date (Biaggi's) she would know something is up. Phone Post 3.0
Well that's i advise taking her somewhere out of the norm but that's high end of fancy, maybe someplace she's always wanted to go to. Get her out of her comfort zone so she doesn't know what to expect. Maybe see if there's an arts night if you got a downtown or old town district that's nice and there is some fine dining around, sorta mask things that way. Phone Post 3.0

Wow I typoed like crazy. "That's why I advise". "High end or fancy"

Sorry, can't edit from app Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

sonnensseringe1314 -
chaplinshouse -

Whoa now, who the fuck has been stalking me?!?! Phone Post 3.0
I thought that was tuffer during one of his tinder meat ups?

Also good luck op! I like the ring In your ass and she fishes it out idea. Phone Post 3.0

Big_Data - Wait 6 months OP. Seriously. Just wait 6 months. Actually get engaged, but set the date for a decent ways away, like 1 year.

Don't make the same mistake so many guys here did. Don't fucking doing it man. You're being reckless as fuck. Phone Post 3.0
Well I'm not getting married for AT LEAST one year if/after she says yes. I am being reckless with getting the ring kind of soon, but I'm a guy who does what he wants. And I know I want this sarcastic bitch by my side for as long as I live.

She's the one thing in my life that has some stability. I probably wouldn't be here (alive) right now if it wasn't for her. That's just one of the many reasons I want to attempt to plan the rest of my life with her.

I don't think anyone can ever be 100% sure about something as serious as this. I know there's always a chance I might get hurt somewhere down the road, but I'll never regret taking this chance. Phone Post 3.0