Need good car forum site...

Is there a good car forum that you guys can recommend I'm looking for a forum where you can discuss certain vehicles and share ideas on maintinance (sp?), etc.

digitalcorvettes.com

EVERYTHING you ever wanted to know about ANY year corvette in the world!

u mean cars in general, geez, thats a tough one. most car sites r enthusiast sites of brands in particular. i dont think ive ever come across one that deals with tech talk on cars in general

I'm looking at getting a late 70s/early 80s porsche or ferrari and want to educate myself on them as much as possible before dropping the money...

http://forums.rennlist.com/

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/index.php

Made over $7,000 so far this month with FreedomRocks. If that makes me a failure, then so be it!

Taba,

Thanks for the info! I'll check it out.

taba,

Thanks again for the links. I found very useful information. Really appreciate it!

"Made over $7,000 so far this month with FreedomRocks. "

wtf is freedomrocks?

1524 has no idea what he is talking about (as usual).

You can click on the link underneath my name. It will take you to the site.

yeah, I found it the other day. It looks like they give you trading advice for a monthly fee and then you can sign up to be a reseller, which looks like it's set up like a pyramid type thing.

fully legal...

"fully legal..."

it doesn't look illegal. It just looks like they've set it up like a pyramid. You don't have to be part of the pyramid though from what I can see. You can just sign up and get trading tips.

Does that sound about right?

i would say ur best bet is to frequent the forums of those particular cars, the porsche or ferrari forums. also, have a big chunk of change for maintenance. ferraris r a nightmare.

also, not wanting to disparage the whole financial deal u have going, because im sure there r a ton of wood ducks out there that have no idea, and any information to them is better than none. but the only people making money r those that started those, i wouldnt go so far as to say scams, but more like schemes.

it follows the same line as kiyosaki and all the other get rich quick type guys. they prey on people wanting a "strategy" to help them get more out of life. hey, if you or they think it works, then great, but it isnt really long term. this is my experience

angry,

Yep, you can sign up as a rep or as a customer. Either way you get access to the trading software.

wal,

Thanks for the info. I've been reading up quite a bit on the cars and trying to find out exactly what the maintenace is. Quite a few of the people on the forums do their own and give tips to help others.

FreedomsRocks isn't a get rich scheme (I wish it was), but it has been doing very well lately. Will it last forever? I hope it will, but I'm not counting on it. Yes, people that do start it and also the people at the top are usually the people that do very well in the company. The company is still in it early growing stages. I see the potential and that's why I've been working pretty hard at signing up reps and customers. I've seen the software make a lot of people a ton of cash and it's doing the same for me.

http://www.sportscarmarket.com/articles/archives/939

"FreedomsRocks isn't a get rich scheme (I wish it was), but it has been doing very well lately. Will it last forever? I hope it will, but I'm not counting on it. Yes, people that do start it and also the people at the top are usually the people that do very well in the company. The company is still in it early growing stages. I see the potential and that's why I've been working pretty hard at signing up reps and customers. I've seen the software make a lot of people a ton of cash and it's doing the same for me."

are you making most of your money as a rep or as a customer using their trading tips?

Most of it is from trading....