Need help coding an iOs App

Im having a fuck of a time finding a reliable overseas coder.  I am willing to look into domestic if it fits my budget.  I have a market full of clients who love the concept and are on board.  I need to get this to market in the next 8-12 weeks at the latest.  

ODesk and ELance are full of unreliable fucks as far as my experience has showed.  

Can anyone please suggest a vetted, reliable, and competent overseas or domestic coder (or both)?

Help me OG one Kenobi, youre my only hope.  

For your troubles lads:  

Hey I've been coding for IOS for years now and would be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Do you have an issue signing an NDA LL? 

lol jinx, facebook for fishermen I like it!!

I know ideas are a dime a dozen.  But Ive brought this to market and I have clients willing to pay for it.  I just need the project and we can monetize out of the gate.  I spent the last two weeks on the road in meetings and am battin 1000 in an industry where there is never any consensus on anything.  Everyone loves us and our idea.  

In Phone Post 3.0

Im on a conference call right now with a group called Crew Labs

It is one of the organizations that is trying to hook us up with a devt team...

Jinx is correct. Phone Post 3.0

Hire Filipinos, stay away from Indians. Phone Post 3.0

nickgjj - Jinx is correct. Phone Post 3.0
Long time no see Nick! Phone Post 3.0

Jinx can you send me any contact info in singapore? 

because I doubled down on rubicon on your word and it took a shit?   :) 

Hire Adept Mobile... I hear they rock.

I've heard "I know a guy over in..." or some variation of it hundreds of times and it rarely works out. There are good, independent mobile app developers out there. Try to find an app development or tech entrepreneur meet up in your area. Phone Post 3.0

I'm in the Philippines

And I know a team that can probably help you out.

I'm on the app right now though so I might not be able to respond to PMs Phone Post 3.0

CaptainXanax - Hire Adept Mobile... I hear they rock.
VU! Phone Post 3.0

El_Varaco - I'm in the Philippines

I'm on the app right now though so I might not be able to respond to PMs Phone Post 3.0

would you be so kind as to send me an email with the contact info?  beeksgo@yahoo.ca 

Thanks EV!

AKAhappy - I've heard "I know a guy over in..." or some variation of it hundreds of times and it rarely works out. There are good, independent mobile app developers out there. Try to find an app development or tech entrepreneur meet up in your area. Phone Post 3.0

I have a good North American firm that Ive vetted that I will be contracting if I cant beat the price and capabilities overseas.  

BigEyedFish -
El_Varaco - I'm in the Philippines

would you be so kind as to send me an email with the contact info?  beeksgo@yahoo.ca 

Thanks EV!

I'll get in touch with the guy and have him email you.

He's English but the majority of the team is Filipino, he's a stand up guy and very competent, worked with him before and he knows how to get things done. Phone Post 3.0

wonderful thank you for helping a fellow OGer out - thats what we do.  We are not dicks to eachother.