Need help for PS4

I'm going to buy a PS4 on black Friday at best buy. The current deal they have is that you get the PS4 system plus grand theft auto 5 and the last of us for $400.

Right now target has a deal for buy two games get one free for this week only. I want recommendations for three games you guys think are worth it outside of above mentioned GTA5 and last of us.

Also is there any extra accessories that I need for my PS4. Like special cables or anything else that enhances the gaming experience that a newb like me would need to know about.

Pick up Destiny brah. I'll admit it has been a let down from what I expected but it's so damn addictive.

johnf87 - I'm going to buy a PS4 on black Friday at best buy. The current deal they have is that you get the PS4 system plus grand theft auto 5 and the last of us for $400.

Right now target has a deal for buy two games get one free for this week only. I want recommendations for three games you guys think are worth it outside of above mentioned GTA5 and last of us.

Also is there any extra accessories that I need for my PS4. Like special cables or anything else that enhances the gaming experience that a newb like me would need to know about.

why wait. that 400 deal isn't that special. you save 20 bucks. could just buy a ps4 and do the target deal for all your games

d3 is a solid game to waste time in.destiny has kinda bombed i would stay away from that.

Diablo 3, Shadows of Mordor and CoD are probably your best bets. If you're going on BF they will also have a ton of games cheap according to the flyer.

As far as accessories go you'll want to grab a year of PS plus. It's for online play and they give you 2 games a month. Phone Post 3.0

D3, bf4 and shadow of mordor would be my picks

In my opinion I really believe ps4 is the best way to play bf4! And I have a gaming pc! Phone Post 3.0

BF4 can be bought cheap though. I think op was looking to get 3 full priced games for the price of 2. You should be able to easily get BF4 for under $30 already. Phone Post 3.0

I would wait to make that decision until after next tuesday when those games are out and real user reviews show up. Far Cry 4 and Dragon Age might be too good to pass up on if they are done correctly. I just don't trust reviews from people who get early copies. I only trust reviews from actual players after the game is released in its full retail version. Wait until next wednesday then you will know

No you don't need anything else to play it Everything is in the box.

You may need to buy ps if you want to donwnload or play games online. If you want to download games maybe pick up a psn store gift card so you don't have to put your cc details into your ps4.

Pick up 'the last of us' if you can.

If you planning on playing with friends you will need a ps4 comparable headset as the one in the box is shit. Phone Post 3.0

Thanks for replies guys

Id go
Nba 2k15 (if your into that)
Call of duty
And gta is going to be awesome Phone Post 3.0

I liked Destiny, there's a lot of hyperbole about how terrible it is but it looks and plays well. Between single player, PvP and PvE there's a lot to do and its never short on players.

Shadow of Mordor is great too, combat is excellent and the rest of it is a lot like Assassins Creed but done much better. The nemesis thing is a big innovation imo and is probably going to change sandbox games from now on.

Drunkie -
johnf87 - I'm going to buy a PS4 on black Friday at best buy. The current deal they have is that you get the PS4 system plus grand theft auto 5 and the last of us for $400.

why wait. that 400 deal isn't that special. you save 20 bucks. could just buy a ps4 and do the target deal for all your games

d3 is a solid game to waste time in.destiny has kinda bombed i would stay away from that.
Isnt that special? Its 400 including two games. One for $40 and one for $60 which isn't included in that sale because it isn't out yet.

OP is taking about ending up with 5 games for $520 where you're talking 3 for the same price. Phone Post 3.0

CaughtItFromARua - 
Drunkie -

Isnt that special? Its 400 including two games. One for $40 and one for $60 which isn't included in that sale because it isn't out yet.

OP is taking about ending up with 5 games for $520 where you're talking 3 for the same price. Phone Post 3.0

not sure what you find special about this. a console 400 plus 2 games

300 + 59 + 59 = 418. so it is only a saving of 20 bucks

3 games are 59 + 59 + 59 = 177
2 games plus one free saves 59

so buy a system for 300 and then buy 3 games or 6 games whatever amount you want. is cheaper than that 300 special.hell he can buy 9 games and save 177

Where do you get a PS4 for $300? Phone Post 3.0

bonersaurus - Where do you get a PS4 for $300? Phone Post 3.0

isn't it 299 ? is it 399? i was thinking 300 if it isn't that then it changes my view. it been like a year from when i got mines so i not sure how much it cost anymore

yeah my dumbass was thinking they was 299 when they really 399. my fault

Drunkie - yeah my dumbass was thinking they was 299 when they really 399. my fault
Living up to your name haha Phone Post 3.0

I bought Shadow of Mordor, Call of Duty Advanced Warfare, and Diablo III Reaper of Souls. Thanks for the suggestion guys. Looking forward to black Friday.