Need Help! Watching UFC in Miami?

I posted something similar last week and only got a little help. I am going to be in Miami, FL the night of UFC 47 and am really trying to find a place to watch. I am going on a cruise the next day and am staying at a hotel near the airport the night of the fights. Does anyone know places near the aiport that will show the fight? I am not even sure if it is something that I can order from the hotel. I thought about checking to see if the bar at the hotel will order. I just need some suggestions or something.
Thanks in advance.

What do you mean? That I will be looking like a tourist? No way! I have my "hawaiian" shirt I got from Target, my white shoes with my black socks, sunglasses and a camera. The muggers will never suspect me as tourist and let me pass right on through.

call the hotel and ask....

Treasure Island is a strip club sort of near the airport and they show the UFC. I would guess its about a 15 minute drive. Thats the only close place I know of.

Treasure Island has no sound, and Dania Jai-Alai is even worse than that. Shoot me an e-mail at mahunte@yahoo.com, and I may have a suggestion for you.

Sorry to hijack, but does anybody know of a place in Orlando where I can watch the PPV?

Thanks.

Treasure Island! What a great place!

Dania Jai Alai is way too far from the Miami Airport. Go to
Treasure Island. If your hotel is by the airport, take 836 west to
826 (Palmetto Expwy) north. Take that a few miles north, and on
the northbound side, you'll see Treasure Island.

SW.