Need help with my hdmi set up

I set up a new receiver and was setting it up when i accidently put it on 1080p when my tv supports 1080i. the tv now says "not supported mode" and i cant access the menu to switch it back to 1080i.

is there a solution im not seeing?

ttt

Put it in a bowl of rice. Phone Post 3.0

how dare you?

Should be a physical reset button on receiver Phone Post

Plug the cord into your mouth Phone Post 3.0

ok ive plugged the cord in my ass and nothing happened. i tried unplugging it too. any help guise?

Your receivers setup menu should have HDMI or video setup. Usually you can adjust max resolution output.

If not, look in the manual for your receiver or online on how to do a factory/micro processor reset. It is usually a combination of front panel button presses.

What's the make and model # of the receiver?

Try leaving unplugged for an extended period like over night. Does the manual say anything about accessing the menu setting? Phone Post 3.0

My cable box always says this and I press Exit and it goes away. I don't know if that will help you but also if you squeeze the HDMI plug into your dick hole while picking your nose I've heard that works also.

WrestlingSucks - I set up a new receiver and was setting it up when i accidently put it on 1080p when my tv supports 1080i. the tv now says "not supported mode" and i cant access the menu to switch it back to 1080i.

is there a solution im not seeing?

call tech support, you haven't even provider the brand name nor model of your gear. How can anybody troubleshoot this?

on my directv box i can go into settings and change things up like that

crtl+alt+delete

You need to make sure your only using a monster cable Phone Post 3.0

JorgePaez - You need to make sure your only using a monster cable Phone Post 3.0

Lol.....

Press the TV/ VCR button Phone Post 3.0

DaSiccness - You may be technologically challenged. Kill yourself now. Phone Post 3.0

I dunno man..I can wire an entire house, repair and build motors. just not big on tv settings. but if a guy named after a disturbed song says kill yourself, ypu do it! amirite?!