Need lengthy jiu jitsu guy (6ft / 155) for a camp

I have a great young amateur fighter who has been training about ten years. Started in Junior High, wrestled, bjj, muay thai. Is 21 now. 6'1" 155# fighter.

Unfortunately just underwent knee surgery but please keep him in mind in the future.

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

MMA Playwright -
VU.

Exactly who came to my mind. Phone Post 3.0

Des Moines MMA!!! Represent! Phone Post 3.0

Yo Johnny, tell Hass I said What Up! Phone Post 3.0

I'll see Eddie on Friday. I know him enough to relay a message...pm me if needed Phone Post 3.0

Paul Sass would be a good guy to train with he seems tall and was a 155 pounder . If not i would be happy to help in 6'2" and I use to be 155 pound . I'm about 190 now but I'm sure if I stop drinking beer I would be back in tip top shape. Phone Post 3.0

I'm 6' 1" 155, but only a blue belt. TTT. Phone Post 3.0

caseharts -
HollywoodCase -
caseharts - 
JitzInMyPants - I imagine Myles is searching for someone to mimic Oliveira. Phone Post 3.0
Sage Northcott to the rescue Phone Post 3.0

Nah, we don't bring in potential opponents. 

Doesn't Eddie Cummins fit your exact bill? Phone Post 3.0
Eddie is a lot smaller than 6 ft and only attacks legs. I heard he hurts a lot of people in the gym Phone Post 3.0

Paquet90 - Paul Sass would be a good guy to train with he seems tall and was a 155 pounder . If not i would be happy to help in 6'2" and I use to be 155 pound . I'm about 190 now but I'm sure if I stop drinking beer I would be back in tip top shape. Phone Post 3.0
Why would you ever want to stop drinking beer? Phone Post 3.0

I live in phx, good at jj, 6 foot, but walk around at 205 Phone Post 3.0

MMAAdvertising -
Paquet90 - Paul Sass would be a good guy to train with he seems tall and was a 155 pounder . If not i would be happy to help in 6'2" and I use to be 155 pound . I'm about 190 now but I'm sure if I stop drinking beer I would be back in tip top shape. Phone Post 3.0
Why would you ever want to stop drinking beer? Phone Post 3.0
I have not found a good reason to this day haha but it also the only reason in gaining weight haha. Phone Post 3.0

I'm 6'2 what's your frame like? I'd love to walk at 155-170 but alot of people close to me tell me even ripped with bare minimum fat I'd walk around 180-190 Phone Post 3.0

failure at life -
caseharts -
HollywoodCase -
caseharts - 
JitzInMyPants - I imagine Myles is searching for someone to mimic Oliveira. Phone Post 3.0

Eddie is a lot smaller than 6 ft and only attacks legs. I heard he hurts a lot of people in the gym Phone Post 3.0
Stop spreading bullshit you haven't trained with him so you have no clue what you're talking about. stfu. Phone Post 3.0

Which fighter is it for? Phone Post 3.0

tim is about 6'2 maybe 175, but if you pay enough he could get the weight there im sure...
Tim Credeur that is.. oh and his jujitsu is fackn off the charts...

Eddie Cummins is awesome- but he plays a lot of open guard/butterfly and attacks the legs...not sure that would be applicable for mimicking your opponent.

failure at life -
caseharts -
HollywoodCase -
caseharts - 

This is total unsubstantiated bull shit. He hurts nobody. Phone Post 3.0

michael chiesa

Nicktheissue265 -
I'm 6'2 what's your frame like? I'd love to walk at 155-170 but alot of people close to me tell me even ripped with bare minimum fat I'd walk around 180-190 Phone Post 3.0
Well idk I'm skinny with a beer belly haha I'm not wide or anything but I'm sure if i would start working out I could get to at least 170 no problem. Phone Post 3.0