Need Motocycle Advice

I miss riding. Looking to buy a bike to ride around locally. Maybe the longest ride would be 2 hours round trip.

I don't need to make a statement with the bike. I like the 2015 Bolt C-Spec. I also like the old Yamaha CB450. The compact look of those bikes are nice.

One day I lean toward the CB. The other I lean toward the Bolt bc less risk of it falling apart.

Tell me everything I need to know and consider. Phone Post 3.0

If you get a bike you get an OG MC patch, we all have em

Goes without saying Phone Post 3.0

With this amount of advice, I'm good. Phone Post 3.0

BaconRage - 

Bro how do you know he's not a Snitch?

Bolts are cool, you can do a lot of shit to them. Not the best choice if you have to haul a big fat wife around though. Phone Post 3.0

The price difference between the two must be enormous.

The C-Spec looks awesome, but I'd never consider buying a bike you couldn't put a date on.

What year of 450 are you talking about? Honda did the CB450 and Yamaha had the XS series in 400 and 650. 

Am I the only guy on the OG who rides sport bikes on the street and the track? :((( Phone Post 3.0

Hired Gun - 
BaconRage - 

Bro how do you know he's not a Snitch?

Bro I trust this guy

Willybone -

The price difference between the two must be enormous.

The C-Spec looks awesome, but I'd never consider buying a bike you couldn't put a date on.

What year of 450 are you talking about? Honda did the CB450 and Yamaha had the XS series in 400 and 650. 

This, the cb's are Honda. Phone Post 3.0

Sorry. I meant Honda CB450. 1974 would be ideal.

Price wise the Honda comes in anywhere from $3,500 and below.... That's what I see online.

The C-Spec is around $6500 Phone Post 3.0

Yamaha fz07,I have one and love it. TONS OF TORQUE.

ALSO how do I get my patch?! Phone Post 3.0