Need new Xbox Live friends

What's up guys - I need some new Xbox Live friends to play with. I haven't been an active gamer for the last 6-7 years, so all of my old friends have either removed me, got new accounts, or don't play anymore. There's only about 5 that I still play with, but they're rarely online when I am.

Gamers I'm looking for: primarily FPS fans and sports fans. I'll be playing great FPS games (Titanfall, Destiny, Halo(s), maybe some CoD if it actually evolves), and sports games (mainly NBA 2K, some Madden, UFC) mostly. I'll also pick up any game that gets outstanding reviews.

Sorry to be picky, but I don't have a ton of time to play games, so I choose my gaming time to my preferences.

Ideally, I would like to befriend some people who plan to pick up Destiny and play it for a good while, but anyone who anticipates picking up and playing any of the titles above or similar types of games I would love to game with.

I know this is weird and desperate sounding, but it's fucking Xbox, so fuck it. I'm reaching out because I don't want to waste time trying to befriend randoms when I can reach out to fellow UG/OGers, and I want some people to party up with in multiplayer games.

If anyone is interested, lemme know or add me - Knippz is my GT. Thanks.

Bump

Bump bump

this 360 or one?

I'll add your gt when I get home and give you the dirty in 2k Phone Post

Jhay - this 360 or one?

One. I have a 360 too though.

Cptnoname Phone Post 3.0

Same stuff most of my friends play. Don't know your age but most of the people in our big group are all adults of say 25-50 roughly. I will send an request when I get home. Phone Post 3.0

I only have xbox one, you can add me

Pyro eL

Knippz - What's up guys - I need some new Xbox Live friends to play with. I haven't been an active gamer for the last 6-7 years, so all of my old friends have either removed me, got new accounts, or don't play anymore. There's only about 5 that I still play with, but they're rarely online when I am.

Gamers I'm looking for: primarily FPS fans and sports fans. I'll be playing great FPS games (Titanfall, Destiny, Halo(s), maybe some CoD if it actually evolves), and sports games (mainly NBA 2K, some Madden, UFC) mostly. I'll also pick up any game that gets outstanding reviews.

Sorry to be picky, but I don't have a ton of time to play games, so I choose my gaming time to my preferences.

Ideally, I would like to befriend some people who plan to pick up Destiny and play it for a good while, but anyone who anticipates picking up and playing any of the titles above or similar types of games I would love to game with.

I know this is weird and desperate sounding, but it's fucking Xbox, so fuck it. I'm reaching out because I don't want to waste time trying to befriend randoms when I can reach out to fellow UG/OGers, and I want some people to party up with in multiplayer games.

If anyone is interested, lemme know or add me - Knippz is my GT. Thanks.
Txi hercules Phone Post 3.0

JerodR - Same stuff most of my friends play. Don't know your age but most of the people in our big group are all adults of say 25-50 roughly. I will send an request when I get home. Phone Post 3.0

I'm 25, so that works. I'll hit everyone that posted here up.

Cutty McButts, we have a ton of xboners around here. Phone Post 3.0

Bannock83 Phone Post 3.0

Sub Phone Post 3.0

You have the destiny beta? Phone Post 3.0

hercules_mma_kosark - You have the destiny beta? Phone Post 3.0

Yup, and need someone to play it with.

Knippz -
JerodR - Same stuff most of my friends play. Don't know your age but most of the people in our big group are all adults of say 25-50 roughly. I will send an request when I get home. Phone Post 3.0

I'm 25, so that works. I'll hit everyone that posted here up.
Not that it is important...we just don't have a lot of screaming kids playing with us if you know what I mean. Phone Post 3.0

Added all. Let's do this shit!

Hey dude your fireteam privacy is set to closed it isn't letting me join Phone Post 3.0

I play GTA online every night. A few OGers still play as well.