Need OG doctors. Wtf is this?

Didn't get hit or bite as far as I know.. Might have had a little birthmark spot or some shit there but cant remember.. Either way its infected now, whatever it is.. Right on my hip

Love you all

Phone Post 3.0

RIP OP Phone Post 3.0

Draw a circle around the red area and if it gets bigger, or puss starts to leak, GO TO A DOCTOR.

Get to the doctor asap. It could be a brown recluse bite. Phone Post 3.0

Does it protrude or is under the skin?

Crashdt - Draw a circle around the red area and if it gets bigger, or puss starts to leak, GO TO A DOCTOR.
Its about perfect size of my thumb print right now.. Will update after work Phone Post 3.0

SnapLocally -

Does it protrude or is under the skin?

The swelling protrudes.. The actual wound is flat and maybe even a little dug in Phone Post 3.0

Careful with shit like that. My brother had something on his neck that looked so very similar and it turned out to be a type of skin cancer. Easily removed, but they said if it were to have gotten wider than a pencil eraser it may have been a diff story.

I say doc it Phone Post 3.0

Spider bite, home boy. Brown recluse. 

PatriarchyManifest - Get to the doctor asap. It could be a brown recluse bite. Phone Post 3.0
This! Phone Post 3.0

Go Oboe!

fingers crossed Phone Post 3.0

It is the mark of Crota, Guardian...he has consumed your light with darkness. You must hurry to recapture the light before the thrall come for you.

Be strong. Phone Post 3.0

BBC_Fighting -

Spider bite, home boy. Brown recluse. 

Yep.. I live in Missouri and have dealt with enough of those little demons.. Go to the docs! Phone Post 3.0

I'm 94% sure it's not rani yahya Phone Post 3.0

My brother was living with a buddy of mine years ago and was bit on the neck by one of those little bastards. Luckily.. My dad came over to his place and found him passed out in a chair with his neck swollen and barely breathing. Turns out he's HIGHLY allergic to recluse bites. I don't mess around with spiders whatsoever! Phone Post 3.0

looks exactly like staph i had

will get worse, get to dr and get antibiotics now

Skin Aids

People are very quick to jump to Brown Recluse bites and it is almost always...Not a Brown Recluse bite. Where do you live?

Doesn't matter. If it's red, inflamed and getting larger, go to the Doctor.

Chango

If I had anything that looked like that on me, I would go to a doctor as soon as possible Phone Post 3.0

Whatever it is, it ain't good. Hit the doc up sir before it worsens. I was thinking maybe staph. How long have you noticed it? Phone Post 3.0