Need OG doctors. Wtf is this?

A brand new micro-anus? Phone Post 3.0

ThinkAlpha - Whatever it is, it ain't good. Hit the doc up sir before it worsens. I was thinking maybe staph. How long have you noticed it? Phone Post 3.0
Just today. Phone Post 3.0

Goodnight sweet prince Phone Post 3.0

Can we get a zoomed out pic? More hips/bulge would probably make it easier for us to evaluate. You know, for size comparison and what not.

Could be the first symptoms of the black lung, pop...

Phone Post 3.0

Ive let shit like that go a number of times without ill effects.

Don't be like me. Go to a doctor. Today. Phone Post 3.0

I think you should get it looked at.

Google image search "staph infection" and there are a few results that look like that.

Mine went from a little knick in my skin to me in hospital on I.V. antibiotics in about a day and a half.

mrsa, as others have suggested. hello iv antibiotics and sulfamexazole

Looks like staph. Phone Post 3.0

On my way to the doctors now Phone Post 3.0

I had the exact same thing, doctor told me it was an Orb spider bite. The black part is dead skin from the venom(the white part is dying skin). Apart from being itchy you'll be fine, nothing they can do. It will heal on its own. If its the same thing. Looks like it though. Phone Post 3.0

Get it checked man

Anal Inflicted Death Sentence or MRSA.

You're fucked/dead/have AIDs.

Oboe - On my way to the doctors now Phone Post 3.0

Didn't see this, Good thinking!

I'm like alto, i never go to the doctor for shit. I hurt my shoulder kickboxing a year ago and never went, now it hurts when i do certain things, but fuck the doctor.

But don't listen to alto, he wants you to go to the doctor, but it's all a big scam, you'll be fine. Phone Post 3.0

I dont want to fuck around. I have had staph before and that fucking sucked Phone Post 3.0

Good luck man, hope it's nothing, but definitely good idea to go to the doc. Phone Post 3.0

Oboe - 
SnapLocally -

Does it protrude or is under the skin?

The swelling protrudes.. The actual wound is flat and maybe even a little dug in Phone Post 3.0

Dug in? In that case it is where the spider excavated a small pit, before inserting the eggs.

It won't start REALLY swelling until the eggs hatch.

j/k, but go to the doctor.

Staph for sure. Had it many times. Phone Post 3.0

hawks#1 - Staph for sure. Had it many times. Phone Post 3.0

From rolling?

Oboe - I dont want to fuck around. I have had staph before and that fucking sucked Phone Post 3.0
Good luck Oboe. Keep us updated Phone Post 3.0