Need OGs Advice

Summary: last two pays, finance dude forgets to pay extra shifts.

I get live checks cut each week for differential and they said they would deduct taxes.

Seems reasonable .

Have a 3rd extra shift this week (1 per pay period it was panning out).

The guy added all 3 on this and deducted the 2 live checks from the last pay periods.

Now I got taxed out the wazooo and instead of getting like an extra 300 bucks it is only like 70.

I'm so pissed now. Is there anything I could Do? Basically I AM GETTING PUNISHED FOR SOMEONE ELSE'S MISTAKE!!!!!!

I was counting on that money too. Ugh.

Show up in his office with a ball gag and a riding crop and tell him you are taking $240 out of his ass, then rape him?

Nitecrawler -

Show up in his office with a ball gag and a riding crop and tell him you are taking $240 out of his ass, then rape him?

Do this, but bring a calculator too so you don't think 300 - 70 = 240 like geniusface here ;)

Can't you just talk to him and ask him why he's doing what he's doing? 

Talk to Human Resources or the guy's boss and politely explain the situation

clattymine -

He sure could but that wouldn't entail going to an Internet forum and asking strangers for advise. 

clattymine -

Lol. This. 

MayorPickle -
Nitecrawler -

Do this, but bring a calculator too so you don't think 300 - 70 = 240 like geniusface here ;)

LMFAO!!! 

I iz smert. 

Well you will get the money back when you file taxes. To make things easier just have him with hold $1 of fed tax next week (or what ever the differnce is) so its a wash.

Probably easier accounting wise

x FOX x -
clattymine -

He sure could but that wouldn't entail going to an Internet forum and asking strangers for advise. 

I like hearing wild ideas. Stop being such a buzzkill.

Nitecrawler -
MayorPickle -
Nitecrawler -

LMFAO!!! 

I iz smert. 

Sold. Time to bring out the gimp.

I like to come on here and vent and hear funny posts to mask my frustrations.

My angry me was going to ask this person straight up why is he such a fuck up. That would not end well as they are a VP.

The real me: I asked if they can come up with a process improvement to prevent this from occurring. I make about 34 bucks an hour if I broke my salary down....this extra shift got hit so hard it was almost like 6 bucks an hour lolol....

I'm salary though so extra pay is nice regardless. Can't believe this is how we report out overtime haha

I'll bet if you got your handjob technique up to snuff he'd get better at payroll. If you need a practice partner PM me. You can jerk my hog whenever you want. 

ABCTT_sakurabas ear -

I'll bet if you got your handjob technique up to snuff he'd get better at payroll. If you need a practice partner PM me. You can jerk my hog whenever you want. 

Only if you let me tongue punch your fart box while I do it.