Need some help over here I have been making small

With this chick that works for a different company, but we share the same building. The problem is I am kind of shy, and I don't have much experience as I was married for 14 years, and didn't play the dating game during that time. I have introduced myself to her ,but then I don't know where to go from there what would be some good pick up lines to use? Any type of help would be appreciated thank you Phone Post 3.0

Pick up lines are stupid; just talk to her like a person & see what happens. Go into it knowing that failure is the most likely outcome so you don't develop One-itis over this person.

Lots of people lack experience. Quit using that as an excuse to tell yourself lies.

BarkLikeADog - Pick up lines are stupid; just talk to her like a person & see what happens. Go into it knowing that failure is the most likely outcome so you don't develop One-itis over this person.

Lots of people lack experience. Quit using that as an excuse to tell yourself lies.
Agreed on the talk to her like a normal person. Try not to be too awkward and approach it as the start of a friendship so you don't get that "one-itis."
Definitely no pick up lines. Phone Post 3.0

Why not ask her if she'd like to get lunch sometime?

Or just ask her if she wants to fuck in the maintenance closet or on the roof.

Put your cock on her arm and whisper "touch it".

Then give her your best ear to ear smile. Phone Post 3.0