Need Sponser for IFL Fighter

One of the best photographers in the MMA world.

ttt

Rory = Next Forrest Griffin!!!

TTT for one funny dude!

ttt

Rory will do much more than Forrest ever will! Not a knock on Forrest. Rory is just an amazing fighter with knockout power not many have.

ttt

ttt for Rory Markham, gotta be the one of the best/most exciting fighters in the IFL.

ttt

TBidness.....can you email me Rory's email addy?

ariasgarcia1@comcast.net

arias

TBidness.....can you email me Rory's email addy?

ariasgarcia1@comcast.net

arias

$1000 great buy  Rory's a great fighter and check out these numbers

“IFL Battleground” has achieved record numbers for MyNetworkTV in just its first three weeks.  

Those numbers include:

• A 60% increase in overall audience size over MyNetworkTV February sweeps prior program numbers, including a 250% increase in males 18-49.

• A three-telecast viewer reach of over 6.1 million, the best first three telecast cume for any show since the Network launched last September.

• The February 26 “IFL Battleground” show featuring the New York Pitbulls set a record for males watching MyNetworkTV, delivering a 0.7 in the male 18-49 category.

On the sports cable side, the IFL’s weekly Friday night matchup on FSN has seen:

• An impressive 24% increase in the 11 p.m. window from other programming that has held that time slot in the first quarter of 2006 (FSN’s “Best Damn Sports Show Period”).

• Overall the program rose in all key male demos, with men 18-34 up 41%, men 18-49 up 15% and men 25-54 up 27%.  

TTT for Rory   gladiator already  supports the IFl so I can't play favorites but Rory would def be up there.

Ice, thanks for the support bro, but $1000 is just the minumum the IFL is allowing for the patches.

Certainly not what we are asking for, as anyone knows patches on shorts are worth much more lol.

TBidness

ttt

ttt

ttt for Rory

ttt

ttt

Ttt

TB you represent a IFL fighter, and front run the IFL stock! You are multi
talented. Why don't you take your ill gotten gains and buy IFLI a spot on
the shorts.

TB You Da Man!

azmmafan, whats up boss playa. I don't own any IFL stock, already made money in that category

That is a good idea, however I also do beleive that is highly illegal. I don't know if we can be soliciting stock for the IFL in the IFL ring.

And I don't "represent" Rory, Monte is his manager. I just try to help him with whatever he needs, he is family. I try to get him sponsers, help him with weekend workouts, and deal with the bullshit that he shouldn't be worrying about while training for fights. I guess you can call me somewhat of a "personal" manager.

Thanks for the support bro!!!

The Bidness